Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMQue View Post
Goodonya for screwing over the Asian and Oceanic players again and again and again and again and again. Because Cryptic are ignorant I'll post the times for those zones;

7PM 26/2 - 9PM 26/2 (Singapore and Perth, Western Australia)

9PM AEST 26/2 - 11PM AEST 26/2 (Brisbane)

9:30PM CDT 26/2 - 11:30PM 26/2 (Adelaide)

10PM ADST 26/2 - 12PM ADST 26/2 (Sydney, Melbourne)

Goodonya for ranting again and again and again and again ... . They said they want to reduce the downtime to 1 x a week. Just let them patch, because the profit is also for you! Oh btw, you noticed that there wasn't a server crash the last days (almost weeks)? How cool is that?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMQue View Post
Goodonya for screwing over the Asian and Oceanic players again and again and again and again and again. Because Cryptic are ignorant I'll post the times for those zones;

7PM 26/2 - 9PM 26/2 (Singapore and Perth, Western Australia)

9PM AEST 26/2 - 11PM AEST 26/2 (Brisbane)

9:30PM CDT 26/2 - 11:30PM 26/2 (Adelaide)

10PM ADST 26/2 - 12PM ADST 26/2 (Sydney, Melbourne)

this is why I haven't bothered logging in for two weeks....maybe next week
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2010, 02:58 AM
Yay, a patch, no honestly, i like that we get a patch, i want to see things get better, But WHY WHY WHY are they doing this on a friday night?

Now i get it, Aussie prime time is quietest playtime to patch, i agree that it makes sense to patch at the times they do. But why not patch on Mon, Teus, Wed and or Thursday nights, there are 7 days in the week and 4 of them are quieter than the weekends.

As many of you Americans point out to us Oceanic players, get over it stop QQ'ing it's the quiestet time, well, it is here that i disagree, Fri, Sat and Sunday nights are always BUSIER than Mon-Thurs, regardless of which country we live in, so to all the expected trolling response, no, it is not the quietest time and any who post that as an opinion just show how lacking in intellegince they really are.

I love the game, I am a lifer, i will be around when STO has had a chane to stablize and add tons more great content and half the trolls have moved on to the next new mmo they can bash.

But Cryptic please, stop pactching on FRI, SAT and Sun Nights.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2010, 03:10 AM
I'm all for the patching and the fixing of bugs and I know it's a sucky time for the devs who are doing it, but surely there has to be a better time than doing it on the weekend at any time unless it's an unexpected crash.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Nag Nag Nag......Good Lord People.....Grow UP!!! The Devs have constantly improved the game since Beta. Server Stabilty issues have been improved, Lag problems have been improved and they are adding content even before the 45 day patch. The Devs have sent out a survey asking what players want. They are improving the game.....even though it's not at the pace you want. Downtime is Downtime, there is nothing anyone can do about it so stop NAGGING!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-26-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannman View Post
Nag Nag Nag......Good Lord People.....Grow UP!!! The Devs have constantly improved the game since Beta. Server Stabilty issues have been improved, Lag problems have been improved and they are adding content even before the 45 day patch. The Devs have sent out a survey asking what players want. They are improving the game.....even though it's not at the pace you want. Downtime is Downtime, there is nothing anyone can do about it so stop NAGGING!!!
Dude...it ain't nagging cause it just 100% sucks when you have holiday (like me atm) and want to play the game during DAYTIME!!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-26-2010, 04:03 AM
Nice updates coming. But I have to nag about the timing. Next time could you do the updates around 2 pm. to 4 pm. GMT?

ps. Typo in the thread topic.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralexand View Post
Oh btw, you noticed that there wasn't a server crash the last days (almost weeks)? How cool is that?
Isnt that what we pay for...stability and GAMEtime??? We also never say.,.hey how nice electrics work today as well cuase its common good, it HAS to work. Period. I dont pay for downtime I pay for UPTIME
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-26-2010, 04:08 AM
Dude...it ain't nagging cause it just 100% sucks when you have holiday (like me atm) and want to play the game during DAYTIME!!!

Aragon: I live in the EU and this down time is in the middle of the day for me as well. I am lucky though, I work from home.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Why 3AM PST?
02-26-2010, 04:08 AM
It appears that those of us whose primary play window is 3AM PST lose out every week.