Lt. Commander
# 501
02-26-2010, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlademagePSN
You said it lol, hes just waiting for content tho, (very soon).

Also thanks every1, i just hit Cap again and im glad to have you all as my fleet mates. ill see plenty of you in STF and hopefully we will run them every chance we get.

also im single, spend hours at a time on the pc or console and go to college... i kid >.> (not realy) but yah~.

Anyone who wants into the fleet please apply at our website, one of these crazy guys has our link on their sigs. If you applied and were accepted, please contact me or other officers in the fleet and we will bring you in with a warm welome. This is Blademage our friendly neighborhood EGH, warpin' out!
Blade, you are a machine! Congrats dude!

What does everyone think of the new *State of the game* from Mr Zinc then?
Lt. Commander
# 502
02-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casta_Rasa View Post
Agreed, grats Blade.

Quote:
It has promise, it shows Cryptic are at least listening to the players. Providing they can deliver on what Zinc said, it should definitely help improve the game. Respecs are badly needed (by me at least :p) and Memory Alpha certainly needs some work to make it a worthwhile crafting system.

Plus, Romulans as the next playable faction? Ooh yes please
Lt. Commander
# 503 Add / invite me please
02-26-2010, 04:18 AM
Greetings,

Pauwehr@Pau'wehr_of_Efrosia in game.

Captain, U.S.S. Crusader

Roleplayer (my toons even have individual bios that interlink!), experienced MMORG Event Coordinator, who's looking for a great group of real Trekkies to game with on here.

I play late nights (11PM - 4AM) Mountain Standard Time when connections are the strongest.

Addition to an advanced Tactical Wing would be preferred. Pau'wehr is becoming maxxed for space combat (Cruiser), and close combat (Special Forces) with heavy weapons training as well. Real life experience in those areas = bonus. FLANK, Flank, flank then counterflank, pin and envelop your enemy!

I've played a little in Beta, and am luvin it. Been posting to the Devs for quite some time about Interactive Bridge options, Crew Quarters for at least yourself, a 10 Forward, Ready Room, and an interactive Holodeck down the road. :p

Hope to see / meet you all soon!
Lt. Commander
# 504
02-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Morning Fleet, hope everyone is having a great day and just thought I would say stop by Engineering Divison for a drink this Saturday.
Lt. Commander
# 505
02-26-2010, 05:27 AM
Morning Fleet and congrats "Terminator" Blade
Lt. Commander
# 506
02-26-2010, 07:35 AM
Bump from page 2...
Good afternoon all, hope everyones well, and congrats blade.
Lt. Commander
# 507
02-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauwehr_of_Efrosia
Greetings,

Pauwehr@Pau'wehr_of_Efrosia in game.

Captain, U.S.S. Crusader

Roleplayer (my toons even have individual bios that interlink!), experienced MMORG Event Coordinator, who's looking for a great group of real Trekkies to game with on here.

I play late nights (11PM - 4AM) Mountain Standard Time when connections are the strongest.

Addition to an advanced Tactical Wing would be preferred. Pau'wehr is becoming maxxed for space combat (Cruiser), and close combat (Special Forces) with heavy weapons training as well. Real life experience in those areas = bonus. FLANK, Flank, flank then counterflank, pin and envelop your enemy!

I've played a little in Beta, and am luvin it. Been posting to the Devs for quite some time about Interactive Bridge options, Crew Quarters for at least yourself, a 10 Forward, Ready Room, and an interactive Holodeck down the road. :p

Hope to see / meet you all soon!
Well howdy, Pauwehr, if you wanna join, I daresay we have space , just hit up the link in my signature
and we'll take care of ya
Lt. Commander
# 508
02-26-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71 View Post
Hey guys...just checking in. Been working long days and didn't want you guys forgetting about me. lol
Whose this Mr Dex?! Hmm aint he the one that rejoined the WWoW? :p

Quote:

Congrats Blade and quite an interesting read where someone trys to pack as much Trekkie speak, nods and quips as they can to sound desperately like they are trying to be in the "in" crowd lol Still the proof is in the pudding either way I'm enjoying the game and looking forward for it to mature like a fine Blood Wine, opps! Now I'm doing it! ^^
Lt. Commander
# 509
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71 View Post
Hey guys...just checking in. Been working long days and didn't want you guys forgetting about me. lol
I think we should recruit this dex guy. I heard he's pretty good at star wars galaxies, I wonder how well he'll do in STO. (Hurry back soon Dex )
Lt. Commander
# 510
02-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albedo123 View Post
I heard he's pretty good at star wars galaxies,
Don't let Plimp know you said that! He's not a major fan of SWG.