Lt. Commander
# 1 turrets and pvp
02-25-2010, 09:40 PM
if this is not an exploit it is a flaw in game mechanics that needs fixing pronto.

you go into a area and in this case the fed players pop 6 turrets, you go in and by the time you sort out targets your dead. if you use nearest target you get a turret, you use next target you get a turret. you have to manualy click a play to get your weapon to lock. this is the most lame use of a game mecanic i can remember. turrets should not be auto targeted ever by your weapon, the other player is the danger not any turret they can drop.

i hate to say this game has many flaws that i put up with its a new game all have problums, i even went life time sub. but this one thing realy gets to me i am playing a klingon and we have very little content and things to get xp. so we have to pvp ALOT and to have this bug,exploit whatever you want to call it just makes things very frustrating.

And realy is it a victory if you use some lame thing like this to win, for me its not i dont even use my cloak in ship pvp unless im way outnumberd. i play SORTOK if you dont belive me look for me and you will see.

so dev if you even read this forum which i have not seen any reason to belive you do by the way. at least tell me and the ones who see this as i do was this intended or somthing that needs fixing its the least you can do. i put my trust in you i went life time sub how about just telling me the skinny on this one thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 03:35 AM
i hate to bump my own post but is this not somthing that needs fixing?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 03:43 AM
In the game options there is a toggle on/off to auto target objects. I believe the default is off. Ofter reading this post seems to me the turrets should be classified as objects so that functionality works for them. It works for other destructable objects.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 03:49 AM
I donít understand. Do you mean ground pvp here and Engineering turrets? If so then no I agree with you. Furthermore, when your stealthed and a person who is science can see you from the other side of the room! thatís bull. Stealth should be stealth. Science is already practically impossible to kill solo thanks to med kits, now they can see me a mile off so I canít even get the first shot. Space pvp however, is a different story when federation players are sitting around waiting for klingon players to de-cloak that is ****ing unfair and makes space pvp for federation players a horrible experience. Federation science vessels should be able to at least determine the general area klingons are clocked so a search can be done to get the game started.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 03:55 AM
wait if this a klingon whining about getting killed in pvp lol now I've heard it all
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2010, 03:58 AM
first off turning off the auto target for them dose not work. thier is no stelth here they drop many turrets around them knowing you weapon locks the turrets not them thier not hiding in any way. its a way in gorund pvp to make them almost impossible to target before they kill you

and thier are no space turrets in pvp just mines that i know of this is all ground based pvp if i did not make that clear im sorry but its not just feds its klingon also. i feel its a tactic that gives them an edge in battle that they should not have.

and this is no whine pvp is all the kliongons have we have almost 0 content no pve **** we cant even change the apperance of are ships we have two options mat color and coating. **** we have to put up with an fing fed computer voice and untull last patch we go to our bridge and their fed people manning it