Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Good Day,

The Dev's have already 'adknowledged' this fault, please see this thread here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=122497

Hopefully see a fix soon for the invisible grenades, shame it wont stop the tac officer throwing plasma grenades in my direction.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Update
We have fixed this on the release that is going out in a week or so - but unfortunately it did not make it into tonight's update.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
That is awesome. Can't wail to see my photon grenade land instead of just guessing.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Update
We have fixed this on the release that is going out in a week or so - but unfortunately it did not make it into tonight's update.
np, thanks for posting here about it!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-25-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Update
[ironic on]
its not so expensive. Ground pvp have so much bugs one more is not so fatal ...
[ironic off]
HELLO ? Have u heared something called hotfix ?

Ure bugfixing time and policy is a joke. there are so many bugs ingames much of them serious for the gameplay and u need more then 10 days to fix serious bugs ? Perhaps u must think about new jobs in a outher sector.

The grenades are not only invisible. On my MK2 kit they do no dmg and no knockdown in pvp. Pve dunno. klingones have no pve...
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Update
Release a hotfix for a change.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Great job guys!! Happy to see that issues are being addressed in a proper manor. I think that you guys have been doin a bang up job getting this game's wrinkles ironed out, keep it up.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-26-2010, 05:10 AM
I too have experienced this 'glitch' in the game. I've only used the smoke and photon grenades. The effects for the smoke grenade's detonation and 'travel' are visible and work perfectly fine. It's only the photon grenade which doesn't work. I can still throw it and I see it knocks down enemies but I don't see the trademark orange/red flash from its detonation. I assume the plasma grenades are working since I've seen blue flames erupt on the ground. Good to know the issue has been fixed and it will be released in next week's update!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-26-2010, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsat
[ironic on]
its not so expensive. Ground pvp have so much bugs one more is not so fatal ...
[ironic off]
HELLO ? Have u heared something called hotfix ?

Ure bugfixing time and policy is a joke. there are so many bugs ingames much of them serious for the gameplay and u need more then 10 days to fix serious bugs ? Perhaps u must think about new jobs in a outher sector.

The grenades are not only invisible. On my MK2 kit they do no dmg and no knockdown in pvp. Pve dunno. klingones have no pve...
Dude, don't be such a whiner. I hate people that think because they have a keyboard they have the right to be know-it-all dicks. They have it fixed, be happy wiith that. No it's not making it in to this patch, deal with it. It IS being fixed, it IS being released, you'll still find a way to *****. Call your mom and go eat a poptart.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-26-2010, 06:52 AM
Also try proofreading, it helps