Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2010, 06:56 PM
The Terrans are back baby oh yeah
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2010, 01:01 AM
What really made me raise one eyebrow in a very Spock like fashion was how the Terran rebels were able to build up their military might from guerrilla style fighter craft to full capital ships in only about 30 years. Also there seem to be more aliens in the Terran Empire than there are actual Humans. And where are the Terran Empire uniforms? The ones they have now are the exact same as normal Starfleet ones. Very poor design on one of the most badass parts of the Trek universe in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2010, 11:38 AM
I kinda wonder what's left? I mean we've got Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Borg and Terran Empire all showing up to cause havok. It's like Cryptic just dumped anything they could think of into the game all at once. Now what possible surprises or "Oh wow!" moments are left? Bigger and badder Borg or Terrans?
Lt. Commander
# 14 Act 1 Scene 1
03-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddjobXL View Post
I kinda wonder what's left? I mean we've got Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, Borg and Terran Empire all showing up to cause havok. It's like Cryptic just dumped anything they could think of into the game all at once. Now what possible surprises or "Oh wow!" moments are left? Bigger and badder Borg or Terrans?
While I understand your concern, to me this is just the opening scene in a much larger story. You introduce the players and set the scene, do some exposition and tell it how it is. That's all I see here so far.

Just saying that it's a little limited to assume that this is all there is. Who knew that Q was going to show up when we heard about a place called Far Point Station.

Just sayin'

J.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-10-2010, 08:49 AM
I do think it would be great if they (a) got their own uniforms and (b) had far fewer aliens in their ranks.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-09-2010, 10:57 PM
You know what would be even more bad-ass? Playing AS the Terrans or Romulans! I mean like we can with the Klingons.