Lt. Commander
Ok, in simple terms, the neutral zone will be enlarged, and 4 blocks would be put in, at the begining, the top two, owned by the feds, bottom, Klingons. This setup would allow for a new system take over gameplay.

Now, as I say open pvp, is almost just how it sounds (FVK, sorry no KVK or FVF ) If a Klingon ship sees a fed ship roaming through it, they can attack it, this would take them to an instance, with no retreat for... 5 minutes? So, you'd have to hold out, or fight it out. There would be only one zone, so no swapping out. The encounter would show on sector map as a deep space encounter would, so other plays can join. Ofcourse this has a chance of inbalance, 5 Klingons vs 1 fed and so on, but war isn't fair. I believe this would add a huge endgame playabilty to the game, and you can do the same for Romulan space.

That was a brief description of what I have planned, any questions feel free to ask, any suggestion please tell. I think this would be ALOT of fun, and if we can build a system that they can put into the game with ease, we have a better chance of getting it. So, /discuss.
Lt. Commander
# 2 No noobs in new netrual zone
02-26-2010, 01:50 PM
I think this is a good idea as long as no Noobs could get in to this zone, I think there would have to be a level restrictment say level 10 (lietenant comander) before they could get into this new neutral zone. What do you think?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Yeah, Lt Commander would be fine, it shouldn't be any higher, because there needs to be some veraity. Also, I know alot of lower level people, who aren't affraid of the bigger ships Infact, they want to face them. Just imagine, a RA5, getting jumped by abuncha Lt commander BoP and raptors lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 02:02 PM
I would rather not see PvP fights initiated in Sector Space. The Sector Space system is really quite terrible and I think it would be very frustrating.

I would much rather see either a very large multi-system instance, or a chain of large solar system instances, that can handle many players at a time (100-200 per side, ideally).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
I would rather not see PvP fights initiated in Sector Space. The Sector Space system is really quite terrible and I think it would be very frustrating.

I would much rather see either a very large multi-system instance, or a chain of large solar system instances, that can handle many players at a time (100-200 per side, ideally).
Hmm, that would take up alot of resources though, meaning they would be less likely to put it in. My idea, has alot of the coding already in it, just needs afew changes, if how you are saying it, is done, and done right... It would be fun, but there are so many things that can go wrong.