Lt. Commander
# 1 Why Is It That....
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
PLEASE, help us all to understand...WHY their is so much Gold spaming and offers of hugh amounts amounts of gold, when the game is less than a month old. DO these people have your CORE CODES for the money, or are you sponcering these business in secret. I hated WOW and **** and SWG chat ignoring everytime i try to play. HOW and WHAt is the deal on stopping this...how can they offer such services, AAAAHHHH. How can they have so much to offer and i am tring to get what little money i can get by PLAYING the game. Thank You. CLUELESS, but UPSET with it continuing:
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakoda
PLEASE, help us all to understand...WHY their is so much Gold spaming and offers of hugh amounts amounts of gold, when the game is less than a month old. DO these people have your CORE CODES for the money, or are you sponcering these business in secret. I hated WOW and **** and SWG chat ignoring everytime i try to play. HOW and WHAt is the deal on stopping this...how can they offer such services, AAAAHHHH. How can they have so much to offer and i am tring to get what little money i can get by PLAYING the game. Thank You. CLUELESS, but UPSET with it continuing:
This is a plague of every online game. I have millions of gold and quit playing the "Exchange game". I got mine without buying from a RMT. (Real money trader.) So I can confirm this is possible.

As for how they did it? probably hacking accounts and transferring money. If you use a RMT the odds are very high that you will either loose thee account to them OR the game devs will ban you for violating the EULA.

Did I mention that this game has no money sinks so E-credits are not even an issue.

No one likes the spam.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 01:05 PM
we had one guy join our fleet and he wipe out our fleet bank. and quit the fleet. we all figuer he was a gold spammer. so you fleet out there make sure you know who you recuit
Lt. Commander
# 4 Why is it That....
02-26-2010, 01:07 PM
I would like a company rep responce..NOT some other PLAYER with there IDEA on it...You dont know the answer either. BUT thanks for the already know idea on this...WANT A REAL ANSWER PLEASE
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakoda
I would like a company rep responce..NOT some other PLAYER with there IDEA on it...You dont know the answer either. BUT thanks for the already know idea on this...WANT A REAL ANSWER PLEASE

You dont need a dev repsonse at all. 99% of these credit "sellers" don't even have what they advertise. People who are unaware it is illegal, or even people that are, go to those sites, which download keyloggers onto your computer.

Those people then either buy credits or dont, then leave the website. A few days pass, and because of the keylogger, the "sellers" now steal your account. The people that bought the credits, try and contact the website to see where their credits are (as almost all of them do not get any of the credits), without any answer, or they just get the run-around.

In short, they are scammers, yet you STILL have people thinking theyre better than everyone else, and "buying" the credits.