Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadoka
um the piece of carp movie legion got a B- reviews mean jack to me anyways
http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/legion?q=legion

reliable enough ? lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2010, 04:17 AM
well look at eves raiting when it came out, was pretty muched hated, and *** pretty much loved. where they now. *** has turned into an endless run of one dungeon soon to replaced one more high end dungeon with a dwindling subscriber base and eve gives free expansions and has grown every year.

meaning mmorph ratings are really tough to judge. hell dark fall online got some real crap ratings and right now I think that games pretty inrteresting
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2010, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
Thats really all you got from that..............? No where in my post did you say "I was speaking for the public" The game reveiws are out there and 85 percent of them are negitive. That is what I refered to as " The public eye"

Take another number and try again
Oh was there something profound in your post that hasn't been said 1000 times before?

Sorry about that. I don't know what got into me!

The public eye IS all of us. Learn to comprehend your own words.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2010, 04:31 AM
All of the reviews are a conspiracy. And by golly you will be trolled into submission by bored gamers until you comply.

I'd tell them to take their own advice, but somehow I think I'd get more of a response talking to a brick wall.

Welcome to Shallow Trek Online where trolling the forums is also known as "getting it".

Lt. Commander
# 15
02-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStreaker
All of the reviews are a conspiracy. And by golly you will be trolled into submission by bored gamers until you comply.

I'd tell them to take their own advice, but somehow I think I'd get more of a response talking to a brick wall.

Welcome to Shallow Trek Online where trolling the forums is also known as "getting it".

Yeah I guess so, no need to relly post here at all, they say make a suggetion, it gets lost in a pool of complaints, they say that the reveiws are all crap, so dont take them seriously.

I heard a radio spot on the local show today and they ripped this game out of the water, I thought, wonder how many people who heard that show will buy the game now?

But hey, why should anyone follow the money ...right? pfft forget about it