Lt. Commander
# 1021
02-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Check this thread out, it involves Tribbles.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=128257
Lt. Commander
# 1022
02-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
My personal opinion is that they look kinda like a tangled mess currently. (too much line not enough space in between lines) But maybe that's just me. Having every bit of free space taken by food listings doesn't help the cause either.

Have you ever considered going to 2 pages? One with the chart layout, and the second listing foods needed? (Just labeling the lines A, B, C, etc to connect the two) Another possibility would be to drop PDF format and go to a simple image file, then you don't have to limit the size to just a page.
Having every bit of free space taken up by food is why i had to go for smaller fonts to begin with.

I have pondered replacing the food names with icons plus initials, and then having a second page that lists the full name corresponding to each icon. That way those familiar with the foods would be able to get all the info from the first page, while only those that don't would be forced to consult the second.
Lt. Commander
# 1023
02-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Check this thread out, it involves Tribbles.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=128257
This is the official stickied tribble FAQ. Tell the people posting in that other thread to check out this one. :p
Lt. Commander
# 1024
02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
This is the official stickied tribble FAQ. Tell the people posting in that other thread to check out this one. :p
Rgr that!

I made a bad joke, I said that thread was about Tribbles, but apart from the first poast, it's all about the OPs Rig Specs posted in his Sig. LoL :p
Lt. Commander
has anyone else noticed that it is now costing more to breed a tribble than one can be sold for, especially at the nigh end?
Lt. Commander
# 1026
02-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Okay, it's been awhile since I posted anything here but I still have my last breeding records to post up. I'l probably hold off of doing any more until I see I feel like filling out my breeding pens to full capacity. Rofl.

So here goes with my last breeding session for 22nd Feb.

Mattson
+ Romulan Kali-fal ( 64% ) = Stahl

Cavallaro
+ Saurian Brandy ( 64%) = Mattson
+ Banana Split ( 64%) = Stahl

Wow, they didn't do much breeding that day .. rofl, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact I was getting close to captain and didn't head back to base often enough to sort out the tribbles before the next tick so kept the food and tribbles separate until I could

Last List Posted :
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=833
Lt. Commander
# 1027
02-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Very useful for us Tribble fans! Thank you very much!
Lt. Commander
# 1028
02-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Wow awesome chart! I had no idea Tribbles are this involved! I just figured whatever bred from my food, was all I was gonna get! So the regular or first wave breeds do nothing for you? I have each of my BO's own one in their mini inventory. I guess they do nothing? And do they need to acivate them to use thier powers? or simply have in on my belt inventory?
Lt. Commander
# 1029
02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Howe + Field Rations = Sparkes
Lt. Commander
# 1030
02-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Can someone answer 2 questions for me about the diagram?

1.) Do Thompson, Vitales, and Susilo all have to be present in your inventory with a 64% food to create a Tuffli?

2.) Does a Tuffli have to consume all of those items to produce the next tier or, is it just one of those items?