Lt. Commander
Meat grinding is fun from time to time, but that is what warzones should be for in my opinion. As a result I have an alternate proposal to make in this regard to PVP instances.

5 rounds - 5 v 5 / 10 v 10 / etc - Single elimination rounds.

5v5 - This is how it would work and it would work the same for larger numbers.

5 feds vs 5 klinks - Last man standing for whichever faction wins the round. In other words 5v5 if only 2 klinks remain and no feds - Klinks win the round. But there is a NO return policy in place until the next round begins.

Instance resets and 5 v 5 again same rules.

Best of 5 rounds wins the pvp instance match and thus rewards are given out accordingly.

Just wanted to see what people thought about it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Reserved: For an official write up if people actually want me to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Pvp, and abilities on Boffs (one captain ability maybe: looks at SNB) still need balancing for both pvp and pve and dicernable differences between ranks, until then.. i give this idea the go ahead for variable pvp is well wanted amongst the ranks of all who fight another human competitor.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlademagePSN
Pvp, and abilities on Boffs (one captain ability maybe: looks at SNB) still need balancing for both pvp and pve and dicernable differences between ranks, until then.. i give this idea the go ahead for variable pvp is well wanted amongst the ranks of all who fight another human competitor.
I have reason to believe it will be looked into. So lets just leave that debate in the QQ threads.

Check PM on IRC

Otherwise ya I agree.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 09:24 PM
bump'd cause I'd like to know what people think