Lt. Commander
# 41
02-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
Here was my post: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...69#post2163269

On the next page h2orat posted this: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...22107&page=119

Please note he was posting his personal opinion and was not representing Cryptic while doing so.

I hope that helps.
Thanks Asakara,

While an opt in/out DP would be fine I would have to disagree with that guy about the reward bit. I've yet to meet one single pro-DP'er that didn't want the extra reward or the opt in/out DP. This leads me to believe that they really only care about the reward and making other people play their style of game.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Sorry I forgot to add that I disagree with his statement about the minority people. While sure it's a good idea to try and please everyone they have got to realize that you can never please everyone. (Abraham Lincoln said that..the the words are not verbatim).

Also I have often seen player numbers drop on a lot of MMO's due to the devs trying to please everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFade
Given that the implementation of a death penalty is quite obviously a VERY important issue to the player base (those for, against and ambivalent about it
This seems to be a very important issue for a segment of forum dwellers. Forum dwellers who like to post and post and post and post and post. The playerbase is playing, not inhabiting thread after thread here.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek99
This seems to be a very important issue for a segment of forum dwellers. Forum dwellers who like to post and post and post and post and post. The playerbase is playing, not inhabiting thread after thread here.
So? Perhaps they should still be asked anyways? I'm sure they have an opinion on this subject also.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek99
The first response I can make to that is /facepalm

You know what, if that's your opinion then you are welcome to it - as ignorant as I might think it is.