Lt. Commander
# 61
02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Has anyone notice Empress Donatra's status in game yet ? (just curious) Hopefully we get to blow Sela away like we do Praetor Tanis (not that it was a good thing).
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
Has anyone notice Empress Donatra's status in game yet ? (just curious) Hopefully we get to blow Sela away like we do Praetor Tanis (not that it was a good thing).
Not yet. Part of me keeps hoping the devs are saving her for the faction release. Woohoo!!
Lt. Commander
Greetings Brothers. On a sad note, one of our Fleet mates died in RL. His ingame name was Weed743. Our Fleet, the VKF is holding a memorial service for him this thursday 10pm GMT time on our Homeworld planet Vulcan. He lived in Austrialia, so adjust your time zones to this. We The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet would be honored to have you all come to this event.....

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Any further question you can PM me.
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhr View Post
Greetings Brothers. On a sad note, one of our Fleet mates died in RL. His ingame name was Weed743. Our Fleet, the VKF is holding a memorial service for him this thursday 10pm GMT time on our Homeworld planet Vulcan. He lived in Austrialia, so adjust your time zones to this. We The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet would be honored to have you all come to this event.....

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Jolan'tru Kuhr I'm sorry to hear that about one of your Fleet mates I will try to be there.
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Sad to hear. Unfortunately I will not be able to represent the fleet given I'll be working during that time. I hope the service is well attended and goes as planned.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
Lt. Commander
# 68 Thanks for attending
02-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Greetings IRF. I would like to take this time to thank your Ambassador Khre'Riov Dhiemm Jomar for attending services for one of our fallen fleet member on our home world Vulcan. Live long and prosper my friends....
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-26-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Greetings IRF. I would like to take this time to thank your Ambassador Khre'Riov Dhiemm Jomar for attending services for one of our fallen fleet member on our home world Vulcan. Live long and prosper my friends....
I'm glad we had representation at the memorial service. I hope all went well.
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Allies. I hope all is well. If you ever want to team up in game, don't hesistate to ask. We are always willing to help out an ally.

Kind Regards,

Ambassador Casta Rasa
Casta Rasa@Casta_Rasa