Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet bank looting
02-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Oringinal Support Ticket Filed:
I dont know how to communicate this so I used this category. We invited Toltec@tacks to our fleet group today and as a recruit he was able to deposit 1 energy credit and withdrew 19 blue mods and left the society. Is this allowed? Why can we not prevent this? Please help, is this a violation of the user agreement?

Thank you for your time,
Jarhead Pappy
The Returners Leader

Your Response: Automated recieved yesterday 2-26-10

Todays Update to my support ticket:
Its happened again, after one of your patches removed all setting to fleet bank we again have been cleaned out by a thief. I will expect a full reimbursement to our team and apropiate action taken against this person. In addidtion i will post this in the forums and everywhere we can think of. I would like a response soon. Today is 2-26-10 this problem was reported to you originally on 2-11-10.

Losing patience,
Your Customer
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 07:31 PM
IBTL

Gonna wipe that name out. No call outs. Although, I'll keep an eye out for that guy.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 09:46 AM
If there isn't already there should be permissions based off of fleet rank, Also there should be permissions per "TAB" based off of fleet rank.

Lastly New tabs are WAY to expensive.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead_Pappy
Oringinal Support Ticket Filed:
I dont know how to communicate this so I used this category. We invited Toltec@tacks to our fleet group today and as a recruit he was able to deposit 1 energy credit and withdrew 19 blue mods and left the society. Is this allowed? Why can we not prevent this? Please help, is this a violation of the user agreement?

Thank you for your time,
Jarhead Pappy
The Returners Leader

Your Response: Automated recieved yesterday 2-26-10

Todays Update to my support ticket:
Its happened again, after one of your patches removed all setting to fleet bank we again have been cleaned out by a thief. I will expect a full reimbursement to our team and apropiate action taken against this person. In addidtion i will post this in the forums and everywhere we can think of. I would like a response soon. Today is 2-26-10 this problem was reported to you originally on 2-11-10.

Losing patience,
Your Customer
And the fleet I belong to wonders why I never mess with our bank. Had the same thing happen to the tune of 90,000 energy credits. Still waiting on Cryptic to do something about it to my knowledge...
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPSCappy
If there isn't already there should be permissions based off of fleet rank, Also there should be permissions per "TAB" based off of fleet rank.

Lastly New tabs are WAY to expensive.
You didn't read the OP's post fully apparently.
All of the permissions you just pointed out were reset to the default settings after the latest patch.
Learn to read before typing out a "well duh" post...
Your post is fail...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf421
You didn't read the OP's post fully apparently.
All of the permissions you just pointed out were reset to the default settings after the latest patch.
Learn to read before typing out a "well duh" post...
Your post is fail...
Actually this was not intended as a "DUH POST" it was only intended as informative.
As I am sure you are a very gracious person perhaps you will read my post a little more closely and see there was no condescending overtures in the verbage.