Lt. Commander
Hi Cryptic,

I've been having a great time with STO. I love your character creator, and have selected a lovely liberated Born named Three Omnimatrix Epsilon as my captain.

One of the great things about your game is that you can continually tweak and refine your character's appearance. Here are some things I'd love to see to enable Three to be all that she can be.

Cheeks
I want Three to be pretty. Not so in your face as Seven of Nine, but more delicate in her features. It would be great if you can add another slider for the cheeks. I've noticed that most female characters in the game have the same basic facial features, cheek-wise: very pronounced, "rosy" cheek bones. The current cheek slider manipulates the area directly below the cheek bones, which I've been able to use to round out Three's current face, so she isn't all apple cheeks and gauntness below. However, eventually I'd like to be able to make her cheeks more subtle, giving her a narrower face with softer lines.

Head width
Currently the slider that controls head width seems to result in fairly round heads even if the bar is all the way to the left. If you add a bit more range to this control I'll be able to give Three a slighly narrower skull. Likewise, I'd like a bit more control on the skull's lengthwise slider (nose to back of skull). This would allow me to eliminate any "flatness" of Three's face.

Eyes
Three currently has silver mechanical eyes and this works, but in the future I'd love it if I could select from a wider variety of Borg eyes, like green and circuity perhaps.

Also, can you add a slider to control eye tilt? I'd love to give Three a slightly more Asian, exotic look.

Tattoos
Currently I've given Three a standard tribal facial tattoo, but I'd love to replace this with something more Borg-specific. Maybe you can add tattoos that look more like circuit patterns, grids, Borg symbols, or other designs of a more mechanical nature?

Borg implants
Currently Three has a big mechanical eye attachment sticking off the side of her head. This is fine for now as she wasn't libertated all that long ago, but in another thread I saw someone say that the Borg BO has implants of a more Seven of Nine variety. Can we get these subtle implants for our Captains? This way Three can refine her look over time to something less bulky and menacing.

Hair
Somewhat related to the above, currently Three has a buzz cut because none of the other hair options really looked that good with her bulky borg head implant. If you add the Seven of Nine-style implants I can allow her to grow out her hair. Or, maybe you can add some hair styles designed to work a bit better with the larger implants. All in all, I'd love to see a lot more hair choices, as this is particularly important to the look of female characters, even Borgs.

Makeup
I think the current makeup options are pretty good, and I've been able to use them to give Three a greenish pallor from her time as a drone. More options are always good though, as I think there are currently two to choose from.

I've attached a screen shot of Three in her current incarnation.

Thanks for listening!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Also, maybe some non-head implant options, like on the hands? Not a big claw or anything, but maybe a tracing of circuits or light metal reinforcements.

By the way, love the liberated Borg BO. I gave her long white hair, she looks pretty sweet.

Is the Federation at all concerned that one of their expensive starships is in the hands of two former evil androids?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Veins. My Borg BO has cool veins around her chest area; would be a neat effect for Borg captains.

But I'll be happy if you just fix the cheeks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, i think their needs more to the implanets than their is.

As for me, i would like to see an option that you could use a borg weapon. It would stay with you through out the game, and increase with your level. I would just like to see more implant options. Something that says, yeah i have been liberated, it was a few months ago, i don't feel comfretable just yet of letting go away from the borg, and yes, please don't run away, i am not with the borg invasion.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 10:02 AM
i would love the seven of nine eyebrow
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I would love more subtle borg implant... to make my character feel more liberated without having all them scary pieces on my head.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I don't get the Borg ears. They appear to be made out of metal. Did Borgs in the show have these?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-27-2010, 11:17 AM
I would also like to see more subtle options for the Borg implants. It would also be a good idea to have gloves that look like Seven's from Voyager.