Lt. Commander
Private PvP queues do not seem to work. First, the game seems to require a full group; 5v5 players in order for the map to start. This should not be a requirment to start a PvP map. The minimum should be no less than 3v3; however I do not even see a problem with 1v1.

Secondly, when we did get a full 5v5 (RA) group; which was very difficult, there was no way for me to start the game. A random window did pop at the top of the screen, but not everyone saw it. When people did see it, the "Ready" status had timed out on the other players.

So we tried again, and this time we coordinated everything. We hit Ready and I clicked start. Half of the participants in the queue disapeared from the menu and none of us were brought to the PvP Map.

Please . . . have this fixed as soon as possible. I am trying my best to get PvP in this game to be interesting in my fleet. However, it seems that every tool that is available to aid in this does not work. This is an incredibly frustrating ordeal because I love this game; but those in my fleet are slowly trailing offline. The enthusiasim to stay is no longer here.

Help me help you please. I am trying very hard to get creative with this to make it more entertaining for my fleet. Its just that the features that are there do not work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 08:26 PM
It does work, its just VERY finicky.

Now, I dont know if all these requisites are needed, but we did them each time anyway.

* Get your 10 people into preferably the same sector space and on the friends list of the guy hosting the match.
* Make sure NONE of the 10 are currently in a pvp queue or in a team.
* invite all the peeps (might take a while to pop up for everyone) to the match list.
* once all in a timer will start. Everyone click ready and wait (the map will load eventually)

We did about a dozen games the other day and it worked fine, even a 4v4 so you can use less players. Not tried a 1v1 yet.

Yep, its buggy as crap but wth isn't from Cryptic at first? Try it like I said and it should work. If it don't.... meh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
It does work, its just VERY finicky.

Now, I dont know if all these requisites are needed, but we did them each time anyway.

* Get your 10 people into preferably the same sector space and on the friends list of the guy hosting the match.
* Make sure NONE of the 10 are currently in a pvp queue or in a team.
* invite all the peeps (might take a while to pop up for everyone) to the match list.
* once all in a timer will start. Everyone click ready and wait (the map will load eventually)

We did about a dozen games the other day and it worked fine, even a 4v4 so you can use less players. Not tried a 1v1 yet.

Yep, its buggy as crap but wth isn't from Cryptic at first? Try it like I said and it should work. If it don't.... meh.

id add that we arent sure but it sems the initlal inviter has to have al 10 members on his friends list, to be able to get the checkable box on the mass invite option.