Lt. Commander
# 1 Brige officers question
02-27-2010, 06:27 AM
So I am curious... whats the difference between an officer in different colors?
green, blue or purple. I know they are common, rare and epic but what is the difference?
skills better`lower cd's? more healer per usage?

Just wondering....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 06:45 AM
They, should have better traits and skills that are more rare.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
They, should have better traits and skills that are more rare.
Hmm I checked mine and they seem to have same skills as the rest or can be bought through the skills or BO seller...dunno if they are better but cd's same same at least.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I think they just randomized the colors lol.

My purple bo's are not any different.
Lt. Commander
More rare bridge officers have the following advantages:

* BO abilities are available a level earlier than usual. That is, an ability that is Cmdr level for a BO is now available at Lt Cmdr instead. Think of it like training an ability a level earlier than normally allowed.

* Occasionally, rare BOs will have abilities that cannot be trained from the power store and are only usually available if you max out your skills in a particular Captain skill. Such examples are some of the III level abilities.

* These BOs will usually have better racial traits. These are normally ground combat only traits, but the purple BOs have TWO abilties that will say "Superior" Covert or Superior Telepathic or something like that. Blue BOs seem to have ONE superior ability. Of course, we can't see these in action yet as Klinks since we can NEVER use our BOs on the ground. But maybe someday they'll get to leave the bridge...

Hope this helps