Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Help any GM or dev!
02-27-2010, 03:24 PM
My character in game is a Rear admiral 5 and i just realised i never got a power i was support to get, i trained myself in Starship shield efficiency all the way to 9 which is a commander skill but it still says to train this all the way to get emergency power to shields 3 and yet i do not have that, i can't train it to any officer, i can train torpedo high yield 3 or beam overload 2 but that is it!

i would really appreciate a response to this as soon as possible to get this fixed, i am posting here because i haven't ever been able to get any response to any tickets i have placed in game.

thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 03:43 PM
There are a lot of skills that once you reach 9 points into a tree it was supposed to unlock an option for you to train your officers, but it doesn't.

I have at least 3 skills that I should have but never made it to the Train Officer option. The devs are aware of it, as I remember reading a post where a dev talked about these missing skills a few weeks ago (one would imagine it'd be fixed by now).

Nothing to do but wait for them to fix it. Or you can just get 1 BO off the exchange with that skill that you want. Or if you don't want to replace your existing BO, when you commission that new BO you got from the exchange, just choose the Train option so that new BO can train any existing BO that you currently have with that specific skill replacing whatever skill they had before.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 03:46 PM
i would if i could but i have searched the exchange on every rare and very rare BO, nobody has emergency power to shields 3 .....