Lt. Commander
ok, first off let me say i love the pvp in this game. ground and space...great concept. pretty good execution. some stuff could be changed or added, but overall, very very fun stuff.

why is it, though, that some Federation players get access to up to 3 daily missions at lvl45 and Klingons only get 1?

furthermore, from reading in other threads about missions and bugs, some players-myself included- are not getting their daily every day. i've only gotten it once, completed it, J'Vek has yet to return my calls and texts. as do the devs.

obviously, i've hacked and grinded my way to level cap, i'm into the game and enjoy the PvP and am really into my character (my Fed alt is currently collecting dust). i want my character to progress and perform to the best of his abilities, so, why can't he?

i know there are plenty of other bugs and things that need fixing, but can someone please reassure us that this is an issue that is at least being looked at if not in the process of being resolved?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 06:51 PM
ok, so i did some research, and i guess this is the way it goes (someone please correct me if i'm wrong)

there's 3 different dailies, picked at random (you still only get 1 a day) and you have certain pre-requisites to unlock them, if you don't complete these pre-requisite missions or drop them, you still need to pick them up again and finish them before having acces to the daily that mission unlocks.

again, unless i'm mistaken, all dailies still come from J'Vek through hailing the KDF

[u]1-Dominate the Heroes of the Enemy (the PvP daily)[/U]
Prerequisite-Defeating the Heros of the Enemy.
There are many missions w/titles like this along the path to BG, this is the one for levels 40+ so odds are...you've done em all already. This and all missions in the chain come from Lt. Commander Torbak by hailing the KDF

2.-Claiming Enemy Reserves (Daily)
Prerequisites-Conquering the Weapons of War this is a War Zone mission,
'Enter any War Zone by travelling to N'Vak in the Qonos Sector or Kerrat in the Donatu Sector This mission comes from Lt. Commander Mara by hailing the KDF.

She also gives you the 'Empire Defense' Missions (Khaless Expanse, Cho's Nebula and T'kanis) i'm not sure if these are also pre-requisites for this daily, but i would bet so, seeing as how my PvP daily didn't pop-up until i resolved the 'Re-booting the Borg Presence in the T'Kanis Nebula' Mission.

3.-Raze Enemy Headquarters (Daily)
Prerequisites-Fighting Under the Flag of the Empire this is a Scenario mission,
'Enter any Hostile Takeover or Border Skirmish by using the Queue attatched to your mini-map or by entering a system in the KLingon Sector or Neutral Zone'
You get the mission from Lt. Commander Kultan by hailing the KDF.

like i said, if i got any info wrong, i'm sorry, gonna go check it out now myself to see what's up. if you know anything i don't or see need for a correction, please feel free.

hope this helps