Lt. Commander
I've dropped this mission twice now, and picked it back up, but it says the only thing I need to do to complete it is "Win any hostile engagement".

The instructions state that you can enter the engagement by going to a Hostile Engagement zone on the map or by using the PVP queue. I've used the minimap PVP queue three times now, won each of those PVP sessions, and the mission will never complete. It doesn't even give me the option to do so, just looks like I still picked up the mission.

I get all my accolades for the PVP round, but nothing for that mission at all. I'm not sure if I am missing something or what, but I submitted a ticket.

Also, I'm not sure, but this might be preventing me from doing the daily PVP mission since I am RADM5. I've never seen the daily PVP mission pop up once. I've done the exploration one twice now, but nothing for the PVP.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Same situation here... have done the mission twice and still cant complete. I gave up on it...

LtC 2
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Same problem, bumping. I'll try opening a bug later today. I've done probably three by now, but for some reason, the mission doesn't seem to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2010, 09:44 AM
I've submitted a bug report myself. A little later on today, when I log in, I'll grab that ticket number. But don't let that deter you from submitting one yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Multiple PvP missions say this but lie: They actually want you to do a specific type of mission. So if you tried space, try ground.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2010, 12:04 PM
I hope that's not the case. I'm not really a fan of the ground PVP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-27-2010, 08:23 PM
I've been hearing more and more that you need to do Ground PVP, so I am going to try that later tonight.

However, if anyone else wants to report this problem, the ticket opened is 702174. So you can just jump onto that.