Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Dailies
02-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I have already searched around these forums, and found some answers to my questions, but am still slightly confused about the PVP dailies.

As I understand it, there are 3 different dailies, one of which will randomly appear each day. There are also missions that have to be completed before you can do these dailies.

Now my questions:
1) Do you have to do all the pre-missions to unlock all the dailies, or can you unlock one daily at a time? If one at a time, will you get the same one everyday, or will you just get it on the days it is randomly chosen, and get no quest the other days?
2) If you skip a quest one day, will that same one be available the next day, or will it disappear and get replaced by another (if another is randomly chosen)? Or will it remain until it is completed? If it does get replaced the next day, is this every 20/24 hours (or whatever the timer is now)? And how does this work if you dont have all the quests unlocked?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand, having problems getting through the queues for two of the prequests, so wondering if I can slowly finish dailies with the War Zone daily, since I think I completed the pre-mission for that one (though haven't seen that daily come yet, so not sure..)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 08:45 PM
yes, you can unlock them one at a time, but if for some reason you're going to get a daily you haven't unlocked, you will not recieve the mission prompt until you unlock that particular one.