Lt. Commander
Why is the tool bar issue still not fixed? We've had several patches since this was first reported.

Quite often when I 'zone' several icons I have previously removed from my toolbar come back. Including some BO powers that I never added to my toolbar in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Put icons for unused powers on bars you don't use. I use #9 and #10 as my dumping ground.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah this is annoying the hell out of me at the moment. It's been doing this since i first started (day one of OB) and i hate it. Please. Fix it!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 12:38 AM
I am annoyed by this as well. Especially when they take spaces for my buff batteries like weapons, engines, shields, Aux. I usually have to unequip then equip to straighten it out.

Oh, and side note: New annoying thing is my camera mode keeps going back to Free instead of follow. Love finding that in the middle of a scrap. I sure hope they overlook that as well as some other bugs when they drop the DP in.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2010, 05:40 PM
it dont need fixing at all. like the other guy say, just put it in one of the hidden powerbar.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEII
it dont need fixing at all. like the other guy say, just put it in one of the hidden powerbar.
That is one of the most simple-minded things I've ever heard! I am a software developer and if I told a client a bug doesn't need to be fixed because it could be hidden, I would expect to be replaced by someone who could fix the bug in very short order. ALL bugs need to be fixed!

On top of that, by the time you are commander or captain rank you have way too many weapons and powers to have any bars hidden...if anything the action bar needs more slots - or at least a way to group buttons together so you don't have to use blank buttons to group them visually.