Lt. Commander
# 1 Is your Daily working?
02-28-2010, 05:17 AM
I took a search, but couldn't find a response that fit.. unless I just missed it..

But, is anyone else having an issue with a Daily coming up? I only have 2, the B'Tran Cluster, and Into The Fray.. at Kar'rat.. but Into The Fray has stopped coming up for me, and it's been three days now. In the thought maybe I had to do the previous mission again (15 enemy conflicts), I have even done that.. still no Daily.

Is there something I'm missing?

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 05:19 AM
i have no idea, since i work nights and dead during the day
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2010, 05:50 AM
Okay.. oddness... so it's been a couple of days and I waited to make this post.. I make the post, go back to the game, and not 5 mins later, BOTH daily's show up.. even though one wasn't due for anotehr few hours :p

So.. hopefully, it will .. be fixed permenantly. Or I'll be foreced to post again
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2010, 05:55 AM
i think you get one exploration, and one pvp per day, one of each mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2010, 05:55 AM
I havent had any problems
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Into the Fray is one of three pvp dailies. Only one of these three shows up every day. From the sound of it, you havent unlocked the other two, so the one you unlocked will show up only about 1/3 of the time, and on days the other dailies are randomly selected by the game, you'll get nothing
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2010, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
Into the Fray is one of three pvp dailies. Only one of these three shows up every day. From the sound of it, you havent unlocked the other two, so the one you unlocked will show up only about 1/3 of the time, and on days the other dailies are randomly selected by the game, you'll get nothing
And as consolation, I am the same way... though by choice... into the Fray has no queue, and I refuse to wait hours in the queue system to even unlock the othe two dailies... and thats not even counting the dailies themselves, where you would gave to wait in the queues three times... im not going to play the game 9 hours a day just for one daily

So ill just do my war zone daily and be happy

EDIT: Wow I'm dumb this morning... sorry for the double post... just woke up and apparently my brain hasnt :-/
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-28-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
Yeah ... Into the Fray (Do 3 Borg Hunts) is the only one that can be completed by Feds in 24 hours. The other two, you can't do because there aren't enough Klingon Generals to PvP against. GG Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-28-2010, 03:19 PM
I haven't gotten any daily missions since the last patch.