Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 No SP for Exploration quests
02-28-2010, 05:36 PM
After live, when I would do sets of three exploration star cluster quests, I would get SP for each mission I did and SP for turning in the mission when the set of three were complete. After a recent patch (I think two patches ago) I no longer get SP for star cluster mission, only for the turn in.

I know I did not get any SP for the star cluster missions where you scan several items on planets or when you scan five anomalies. I am lvl 8, so after spending over an hour doing these missions, I got 52 SP at turn in and that is it. I remember before I would get 52 for each mission and the turn in for a total of 208 sp for the set. That is a major drop. I was under the impression that Exploration was one of the independent SP paths. PVP, Campaign PVE, and Exploration PVE. With this recent change, Exploration is now several times longer to advance.

Is this a bug or by design?

-Keppoch
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah they removed the xp from the scan only missions which is a bit of a laugh when they bang on about how cool non combat missions are and how people want more then when you get one you get no xp ^^

I guess it was in response to people refusing any other missions but these to level faster but the planet based one is not a great deal shorter than some missions which do involve combat.

If they don't want us getting the "easy" xp from these I wish they'd just remove them as it can be annoying when I have to warp out of these missions when I want xp slowing things down even more