Lt. Commander
# 1 What Is the Point?
02-27-2010, 09:03 PM
I made a Klingon character, but I didn't play him long, because I saw in the chat that there are apparently no episode/missions for Klingons? That basically, it's a few repeatable "defend/patrol" missions and PvP only for the Klingon side?

Was this correct? I couldn't find any episodes... but... maybe I didn't play him long enough.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 09:18 PM
It is correct.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonfrontier View Post
I made a Klingon character, but I didn't play him long, because I saw in the chat that there are apparently no episode/missions for Klingons? That basically, it's a few repeatable "defend/patrol" missions and PvP only for the Klingon side?

Was this correct? I couldn't find any episodes... but... maybe I didn't play him long enough.
I WISH we had Patrol missions. For all the PvE in the game, we have the most boring and repedetive. Nebula Grinds. From Kahless Expanse to Tkanis Nebula, it is the same damn thing over and over.

So to answer your question, yes, Klingon side is severly lacking content. This is why so many of us keep asking the question "When are we going to get content?"
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 09:35 PM
the point is marketing.

cryptic can say it finally has a dual faction MMO and people might buy it. not the game itself, but the fact it's a dual-faction MMO and not monster-play level2.

truth is, they don't even know how to make queues even, and Klingon faction is based on pvp.

game is terribly imbalanced in numbers in the federations favor anyways, Cryptic isnt really doing anything to help us out in that respect.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Klingon PvE content is just a fragment right now.

No ETA on when it will have full PvE content, though Cryptic says they are working on that.

Source.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
Klingon PvE content is just a fragment right now.

No ETA on when it will have full PvE content, though Cryptic says they are working on that.

Source.
I sure hope they're working on it. I'm very, very disappointed with the Klingon half of the game. And they mentioned opening up another faction/species... but why bother if they're so pointless to play?