Lt. Commander
# 21
03-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post
Note the lack of hazard emitters in your statement..its another 30% hull resistance and 450+ healed per tick for 24-29seconds

And I cannot save the sarcasm it flows naturally from me like the wisdom I am attempting to shame you into absorbing.

FOCUS FIRE is bad... not fleeing while under focus fire is bad too...
Are you dense or just Rain Man part 2?? Yep, I don't have hazard emitters. How about you *note* that there are actually a few other skills in the game? Most importantly, note how patently stupid it is to think that popping any skill is just going to make everything all better, because regardless, you're still getting fired at, and you do have cooldowns in between the use of anything.

As for your wisdom, well, I pvp 20-30 times a day most days and I've never even seen your lame aft out there, and I do want to see how your hazard emitters holds up when it's on cooldown and you're still facing several antiproton cannons. Get a grip on your clue. If you can't *not* be a jerk, then just shut your hole. You're not impressing me in the slightest, because as i said, I'm out there nearly constantly, and I've never seen you, ever.
Lt. Commander
# 22 Luv It
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicEye
OMG the Feds found an advantage. Cry about it. Seriously. Take your battle cloak and shove it.
lol Luv this Post. Brilliant.
Lt. Commander
# 23
I'm still curious why people are stating that AP weapons have a shield penetration proc, the tooltips say nothing about it and I can't find a source. The bonus stats on the weapons are a given because they are very rare, therefore need to include 3 modifiers.

Also, get a shield that reduces AP damage by 20%.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicEye
OMG the Feds found an advantage. Cry about it. Seriously. Take your battle cloak and shove it.
Negh Var...bright boy....doesn't have a battle cloak. Antiproton weapons? Both sides use them, Special Ed, I just happened to be playing on my Klingon at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibby
I'm still curious why people are stating that AP weapons have a shield penetration proc, the tooltips say nothing about it and I can't find a source. The bonus stats on the weapons are a given because they are very rare, therefore need to include 3 modifiers.

Also, get a shield that reduces AP damage by 20%.
Right click the weapon and read what it says about all antiproton weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-01-2010, 01:54 AM
Open the tooltip and read, they do and pretty well penetrate shields. BUT.. why people relies on shields so much??? you defense is not shields only, it is a lot of skills and things... learn better the skills seriously, there is further more then RSF!!
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldor9
Right click the weapon and read what it says about all antiproton weapons.
Ah, so that's where it comes from! Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-01-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:
and I do want to see how your hazard emitters holds up when it's on cooldown and you're still facing several antiproton cannons. Get a grip on your clue. If you can't *not* be a jerk, then just shut your hole. You're not impressing me in the slightest, because as i said, I'm out there nearly constantly, and I've never seen you, ever.
Shut yer pie hole...

The whine spilling out of it is epic...

ZOMG I got focused when my stuff was on cooldown and I died! The Horror the horror. If you ***** was on cooldown and you're trying to 'stick it out' that's where you fail.

You must only be out there when I am at work like now... I am pvping mostly on off hours mornings or early evenings and sparingly at that...

I am enjoying the antiproton weapons as I am using them and am wondering if they ever get around to respecs whether it will be worth it to do the MEF ability to increase the bypass of the shields even more...
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post

ZOMG I got focused when my stuff was on cooldown and I died! The Horror the horror. If you ***** was on cooldown and you're trying to 'stick it out' that's where you fail.
You just don't get it, your reading comprehension must be pretty drastically limited bud. ALL my defensive skills were running and working as advertised. Yep, I got focused on (as did my entire team) and died, while everything was running. I don't think too many people are stupid enough to do the "stick it out" thing at the higher tiers, (only the desperate ones who know they can't escape or just trying to get it over with) and I'm certainly not one of them.

It's obvious that whatever limited time you pvp now, you haven't faced a team heavy with antiproton weapons. Why you feel you should be an ass is beyond me, rather than you know, being helpful, but I'm guessing you have a little pent up high school nerd rage going on. You got picked on by the jocks and now in your own little world in the safety of your cubicle, you can be king, eh? I'm also guessing that high school wasn't that long ago for you, so please, just quit posting in the thread, I'd much rather get helpful insight than deal with your pathetic drivel.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-01-2010, 02:16 AM
Quote:
You just don't get it, your reading comprehension must be pretty drastically limited bud. ALL my defensive skills were running and working as advertised. Yep, I got focused on (as did my entire team) and died, while everything was running. I don't think too many people are stupid enough to do the "stick it out" thing at the higher tiers, (only the desperate ones who know they can't escape or just trying to get it over with) and I'm certainly not one of them.

It's obvious that whatever limited time you pvp now, you haven't faced a team heavy with antiproton weapons. Why you feel you should be an ass is beyond me, rather than you know, being helpful, but I'm guessing you have a little pent up high school nerd rage going on. You got picked on by the jocks and now in your own little world in the safety of your cubicle, you can be king, eh? I'm also guessing that high school wasn't that long ago for you, so please, just quit posting in the thread, I'd much rather get helpful insight than deal with your pathetic drivel.
At no point prior to this did you mention you had ALL your defensive abilities running.

Let alone what you consider 'all ' those abilities to be...

You are ****ed that the abilities you choose to run affect SHIELDS(you mentioned RSP, Sci team and RSF) which the antiprotons are bypassing to some extent ..

There are more skills out there than the Hazard emitters for hull resistance, of which you only mentioned one...

And you know what? I haven't seen very many good Federation teams PERIOD...so looking for a set of good feddies actually buying and using antiprotons would be like looking for diamonds at the bottom of the recycle bin...

That you can't see through your unreasoned hatred of me for making you feel stupid (which is entirely your own fault not mine) to see the gems placed therein ..is again your problem not mine.