Lt. Commander
# 1 Combat Engineers
03-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Not talking about players at all in this post.

This is about Ice Mining missions

I have no problem dealing with the damage from them (Combat Engineers), it's pathetic and laughable. What i don't like is how long it takes me to kill them. Is there something i can do other than just out level them? I feel like I have to killed them like 20 times before they actually die.

Please save my #1 key, my keyboard and finger will bless you.

Edit: I'm Tactical
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostish
Not talking about players at all in this post.

This is about Ice Mining missions

I have no problem dealing with the damage from them (Combat Engineers), it's pathetic and laughable. What i don't like is how long it takes me to kill them. Is there something i can do other than just out level them? I feel like I have to killed them like 20 times before they actually die.

Please save my #1 key, my keyboard and finger will bless you.

Edit: I'm Tactical
If it's the shields that you're having trouble with, try using plasma weapons and plasma grenades -- those will bypass shields to a much greater extent than other weapons in lower levels. If all else fails, keep them held with lolriflebuttspam and plink away at them.

P.S. You are investing in your skills that increase weapon damage, right?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 08:03 AM
Thank you for the plasma tip!

I have been putting points into "ranged" abilities. However, I just realized (to a lack of my ground fighting experiance) we should melee them. Just sucks, so many around, they'll zoo up on ya.