Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I was so excited when I equipped my first ship upgrade, with new ship and new bridge. I walked onto my bridge, enjoyed looking around & saw a ship plaque. I went to read it and it wasn't for my ship!?!?

Now that's a little disappointing. Not only do most of the bridges NOT have plaques that I've seen but the one that did, didn't even have my ship name on it...

Chris
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Forwarding this to the bridge designers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 11:52 AM
It's been awhile since I looked, but I did check one of mine and it had said USS Cryptic instead of my ship name. I was also psyched because I figured my ship's name would be there but wasn't. I'm sure they'll get this fixed in due time though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Well hopefully within the future, the bridges will be a little more than simply generic instanced places. The LCARS cross-sections on my bridge depict a Galaxy and an Akira . . . and I'm flying something completely different. :/
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I get the feeling that the solution to this is going to be to remove the plaque entirely. It was probably just meant as an easter-egg, but doesn't seem to be going over well with everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
I get the feeling that the solution to this is going to be to remove the plaque entirely. It was probably just meant as an easter-egg, but doesn't seem to be going over well with everyone.
I'd say you were correct.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Yes, they seem to like themselves, don't they?

I hope they make it to where we can design our own plaques.