Lt. Commander
# 1 Very Rare ship weapons
03-01-2010, 10:08 PM
The only Admiral-level Very Rare ship weapons I've seen are the antiproton ones from Battle Group Omega, on the way to fight the Borg. Are there any other very rare admiral-level ship weapons of a different energy type other than antiproton? I hadn't planned on putting skill points into Starship Antiproton Weapons. If there are any other ship's weapons of different energy types, where do they come from?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR512 View Post
The only Admiral-level Very Rare ship weapons I've seen are the antiproton ones from Battle Group Omega, on the way to fight the Borg. Are there any other very rare admiral-level ship weapons of a different energy type other than antiproton? I hadn't planned on putting skill points into Starship Antiproton Weapons. If there are any other ship's weapons of different energy types, where do they come from?
very rare weapons outside of antiprotons are drops from enemies only, but never fear because the modifiers are very marginal at best and its possible to outperform them with greens. stick with what you are using (just get the mkX versions for exploration badges) and enjoy them.