Lt. Commander
So this is something that has been driving me nuts.

I am fighting against a large Romulan D'deridex cruiser and I defeat him, only to have a dialogue box pop up asking me if I want to leave now. Well now would be great since that big ship is about to explode and I am in the vicinity! But no....even if I click the correct button indicating I want to leave now, I can't because I am in combat. So don't ask me until I am OUT of combat. Then I can at least maneuver away from the big bad explodey ship that I just defeated.

The same holds true to starting some missions...The dialog boxes come up and there is stuff to read, but I can't read it because the bad guys are starting to kick the hell outta me. How bout you let them start once I indicate that I have read everything?

Just a couple thoughts....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckylvr88 View Post

I am fighting against a large Romulan D'deridex cruiser and I defeat him, only to have a dialogue box pop up asking me if I want to leave now. Well now would be great since that big ship is about to explode and I am in the vicinity! But no....even if I click the correct button indicating I want to leave now, I can't because I am in combat. So don't ask me until I am OUT of combat. Then I can at least maneuver away from the big bad explodey ship that I just defeated.

The same holds true to starting some missions...The dialog boxes come up and there is stuff to read, but I can't read it because the bad guys are starting to kick the hell outta me. How bout you let them start once I indicate that I have read everything?

in te options you can set it so your ship does not stop moving during conversations in space.

Could help you until they tidy it up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 06:33 PM
*Ship enters red alert*
Phasers at ready
Arm photon torpedos.
Target their shield generator
Captain, they're firing at us, photon torpedo spread.
Evasive maneuvers!
*red shirt Ricky bursts onto the bridge, turbolift doors explode into bits*
CAPTAIN, YOU HAVE AN INCOMING HAIL, I AM PUTTING IT ON SCREEN!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
in te options you can set it so your ship does not stop moving during conversations in space.

Could help you until they tidy it up.
Hey thanks so much for the tip! That is at least a step in the right direction!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Couldn't they put it up in a corner or somthing? I looked on HUD rearranger and I couldn't find anything that would let me change where the communications showed on the screen.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 10:59 AM
This definately needs to be "fixed".
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckylvr88 View Post

So don't ask me until I am OUT of combat.

Both of these would be great.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Excellent!