Lt. Commander
Here's a bug.

The Tier 2 BO skill called "Jam Targeting Sensors I" (that is its name in the skill tree, and in the Power Store) confusingly gives your BO the power, "Scramble Sensors I." This is a bug because the Tier 1 & 2 BO skills called "Jam Sensors I" and "Jam Sensors II" are what actually gives your BO the powers, "Jam Targeting Sensors I" and "Jam Targeting Sensors I."

Meanwhile, the Tier 3 BO skill "Scramble Sensors II" rightfully grants your BO the power "Scramble Sensors II."

So, to fix this error, you should rename the Tier 2 BO skill from "Jam Targeting Sensors I" to "Scramble Sensors I" since that's the AoE Confuse skill's proper name.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Did you submit this as a bug in game?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM
this has been a known UI bug for a while but bumping for attention.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agathu View Post
Did you submit this as a bug in game?
OH shi-

No I didn't. They can't just read the forums? LOL. Why have the forum then? Just curious.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphAntilles
OH shi-

No I didn't. They can't just read the forums? LOL. Why have the forum then? Just curious.
Because of several reasons, the main ones being 1) in-game bug reports provide far more information than forum posts and 2) in-game bug reports are automatically entered into their tracker whereas forum posts depend on gm/devs stumbling upon them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphAntilles
OH shi-

Have YOU read every post on the boards?

Didn't think so.