Lt. Commander
# 1 klingon ui color- please help
03-01-2010, 09:13 PM
The bright red klingon ui/hud color is really hurting my eyes.

Also on the ground pvp (which is my favorite part) I have a very hard time telling the teams apart on the klingon radar: the yellow and red are too close of colors for my eyes to differentiate.

Is there anyway to change the color? (even using the default federation ui/hud colors would be great)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2010, 10:06 PM
I would probably look at your Video Options (in-game under Options) and see what your Brightness and Gamma levels are in-game and lower them.

I don't know if you play Klingon vs Klingon PVP, but I am gonna assume you play Fed vs Klingon PvP. For me, the colors are Green (Fed) and Orange/Yellow/Ochre (Klingon). It does sound like your settings need adjustment, at least in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 02:54 AM
I gave that a try, but it just makes everything darker and harder to see. I'm really needing an option to change the ui/hud color or to use the federation layout.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Klingon on Klingon ground,and space pvp is yellow, and a mustard. Then your team is a white/grey. Standard blue / red would be great especially as it still counts the match as red vs blue... Still have to watch the bar when i die to see if I'm a yellow red team, or a mustard blue, or mustard red... etc..