I'd like to see the TR-116 rifle as a buyable item. I get sick of enemies in PVE and PVP during ground fights who dive behind cover and spam their science skills which dont require Line of Sight. If i can snipe them through walls, makes things even again
$6.95 for 500. More information in My Account, you can buy more but the most you can spend right now is 320.
I hope somethings will be give via monthly updates and not through the stores.
Things I am ok to pay for:
- Uniforms (TOS uniforms, I want, not $50 want though )
- Character Slots (I plan to buy some if reasonably priced)
- Ships (as long a only cosmetically different from existing ships)
- Ship storage slots
- Bank Storage slots
- Name, Race and Gender Changes
All things purchased should be locked to account.
Things I am not ok with Cryptic Selling:
- Credits, or any other item used to by things
- High end equipment, no problem with Uncommon level items
- Experience, count or bonuses
- More performance slots.
- Weapon Colorization (only because it was already in game and removed)
I expect you'll find a lot of people who will object to pre-order and special subscription plan items being offered in the C-Store. While I expect to see those appear at some time, obviously the timing of their release and the pricing applied is likely to be a hotly discussed topic. Look for more drama!