Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, the 4th of March from 3:00 AM PST to 5:00 AM PST (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team

UPDATE: Maintenance is complete!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Just another bug fix patch or the test server patch?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Cool, this notice is a lot earlier than the previous ones too. I find that a bit interesting

Also I think it was posted by a Dev at some point that content patches will be on Thursdays. Now that doesn't mean that all Thursday patches are content patches just that patches on Thursdays are more likely to be content related than patches on another day. I don't have a link so this information could be incredibly inaccurate and nothing but a figment of my imagination though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Launching Tribble???
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, the 4th of March from 3:00 AM PST to 5:00 AM PST (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Oh joy another patch....im just bursting with excitement. would be nice to know what is going to be done in the patch before it is done. last patch left me wondering what exactly got changed cause i seen nothing about the copy character anywhere on my end. But also just when is the Public Test Server "Tribble" going to be turned on? we need more content and fast and personally i dont mind if its on a test server or not just new content flat out and simple. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surik_theOriginal
Oh joy another patch....im just bursting with excitement. would be nice to know what is going to be done in the patch before it is done. last patch left me wondering what exactly got changed cause i seen nothing about the copy character anywhere on my end. But also just when is the Public Test Server "Tribble" going to be turned on? we need more content and fast and personally i dont mind if its on a test server or not just new content flat out and simple. Thank you.
I was gonna hang you with this brand new rope I just got, but I figured you would find somthing to complain about with that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2010, 12:35 PM
they got 4 more days and then i am out. I think we have been more then gernerous with our patients
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admldep0282 View Post
they got 4 more days and then i am out. I think we have been more then gernerous with our patients
Can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Taking down so they can wipe the banned and the cancels out of there data base?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admldep0282 View Post
If only your sig line was something like "I'm a doctor not a (fill in the blank)" would this be even funnier.

Edit: And it would be nice to say more than "patch tomorrow" to get the player base hyped about patches. Cryptic needs to learn marketing skills about patches from a junior high school student to actually improve.
Closed Thread