Lt. Commander
# 1 Classic Bridge is missing...
02-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Two chairs.

The Classic bridge from TNG that you can have on your starship is really neat. But it is missing the two chairs, one to the right and one to the left of the captains. You know the ones that Riker and Troi sat in. And the captains chair looks like it was taken off of a Klingon battle cruiser. LOL

The arms of my avatar go through (clip) the consoles arm rests. It would be nice to get that captains chair altered so it fits in with the rest of the bridge's design. The color is all wrong too. So if you art designers see this post can you change the chair?

And while you are at it--Can you put the two chairs (one on each side) next to it?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 02:34 PM
This is not the same bridge from TNG it is a bridge that is from an episode that featured and enterprise from a alternate universe. So the bridge is correct but just from a different universeve
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Oh that's right because we are in that alternate universe. Darn, I wanted to be in the universe with better non-combat missions and better enemy AI.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 10:58 AM
If I remember correctly it is the bridge from TNG episode Yesterday's Enterprise. Which is the episode that Tasha Yar All the sudden shows up on the bridge after being dead. And she is also the mother of empress Sela.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Actually I just saw the episode where this "Classic" bridge comes from. Its in the episode "Parallels" where Worf travels across alternate realities. And this bridge was the last in the evolution of a bridge that was being altered over the course of the show. And yes, it could have also been the same set change used in Yesterday's Enterprise, that was my first thought.

But now that I have made it to tier 4 there is a bridge available called "Prototype" that does have the two chairs next to my captains chair. And my bridge officers are even sitting there!

WTF!

Why couldn't I have this at tier 3??? And also the names should be switched, this "Prototype" should be called "Classic" and vice verse. Even though it is still way too big and the 3 chairs in the middle have the wrong colors. Again these three chairs look like they were stolen from Klingons with their gunmetal and brown tones instead of the tan Enterprise-D bridge.

Please fix.

(p.s. I do realize how incredibly nerdy I am and how nit picky this post is. But hey, can you blame me???)
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 04:46 PM
you're not alone with your "pickyness".
I was also very surprised when I found my sovereign to have the prototype option, which was the actual TNG bridge refit.
Perhaps "prototype" because of the unusual overall largeness and catacomb-like doorways...
perhaps because of the sovereign bridge style chairs...
or the wrong fixed Akira schematic in the rear and contradicting Galaxy class schematics on the side stations?
And as always the LCARS consoles are so carelessly printed on the objects. Reminds me of the early Bridge Commander TNG bridge.

Please get this fixed.
Along with the Galaxy class model.
The Y-offset on the drive section center just needs to be adjusted downwards, guys... come on -.-
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I thought this was about the TOS bridge. I would actually like to see that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_R
I thought this was about the TOS bridge. I would actually like to see that.
Yeah I would love to have a TOS bridge with my TOS ship, but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.