Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Ok so I have been having several problems with the pvp missions.

First I did the mission as a klingon - fight in 3 war zones. after I did that I tried to hail lt cmd mara to report the mission was complete and get my SP. She didnt have a tick mark nxt to her name in the subspace comms window and whn i clicked on her the game crashed out (ie back to windows and cue cryptic oops dialogue)
So back into game and mara still doesn't have anything for me even tho in my mission objectives it says spk to her.

So I drop the mission, and then it has disappeared and I cant get it back from her.

Secondly - back to my fed character and I cant get the war zone daily from cmdr makza. i get fight in 15 of them (and did that all today) but that just gives me regular reward (SP, BOFF Pts and Merit and since I am RA5 this is pretty meaningless) but I want the fight 3 in a day to get a special reward.

Anyway finally I try to rewport these bugs in the in game bug report and that wont let me create a new bug report in the missions category. (others but havent checked all do work)

Would really appreciate some help on this from other players or dev/gms
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal1701A View Post
Ok so I have been having several problems with the pvp missions.

First I did the mission as a klingon - fight in 3 war zones. after I did that I tried to hail lt cmd mara to report the mission was complete and get my SP. She didnt have a tick mark nxt to her name in the subspace comms window and whn i clicked on her the game crashed out (ie back to windows and cue cryptic oops dialogue)
So back into game and mara still doesn't have anything for me even tho in my mission objectives it says spk to her.

So I drop the mission, and then it has disappeared and I cant get it back from her.

Secondly - back to my fed character and I cant get the war zone daily from cmdr makza. i get fight in 15 of them (and did that all today) but that just gives me regular reward (SP, BOFF Pts and Merit and since I am RA5 this is pretty meaningless) but I want the fight 3 in a day to get a special reward.

Anyway finally I try to rewport these bugs in the in game bug report and that wont let me create a new bug report in the missions category. (others but havent checked all do work)

Would really appreciate some help on this from other players or dev/gms
Yeah, you're pretty much f***ed. The game won't allow you to retake a quest within 24 hours, even if you dropped it instead of finishing.
Also, for the bug report stuff not working...that's about par for the course.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-03-2010, 11:24 AM
In order to file a new bug report you have to first enter a search. Weird but that is the way it works.

I usually put the mission or NPC name in for the search. Once the search is done you can create a new ticket by selecting the 'Issue not Found' button at the bottom of the search.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawLessOne View Post
In order to file a new bug report you have to first enter a search. Weird but that is the way it works.

I usually put the mission or NPC name in for the search. Once the search is done you can create a new ticket by selecting the 'Issue not Found' button at the bottom of the search.
You should not need to actually enter any search terms to submit a new issue, but the options are at the bottom of the list. It can be a bit fiddly to figure out, if you're not accustomed to it.

When you first open a category, you'll see all Public bugs listed, with STICKY topics listed first. If you scroll to the bottom of the Public bugs, you should see an entry labeled "Can't find your issue? Click here to report a new issue." Highlighting that and clicking "Create New Issue" at the bottom of the window will allow you to create a new ticket.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
You should not need to actually enter any search terms to submit a new issue, but the options are at the bottom of the list. It can be a bit fiddly to figure out, if you're not accustomed to it.

When you first open a category, you'll see all Public bugs listed, with STICKY topics listed first. If you scroll to the bottom of the Public bugs, you should see an entry labeled "Can't find your issue? Click here to report a new issue." Highlighting that and clicking "Create New Issue" at the bottom of the window will allow you to create a new ticket.
ok thanks latina will take a look and report ticket that way - in the meantime any1 eslse having problems with these quests?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal1701A View Post
Ok so I have been having several problems with the pvp missions.

First I did the mission as a klingon - fight in 3 war zones. after I did that I tried to hail lt cmd mara to report the mission was complete and get my SP. She didnt have a tick mark nxt to her name in the subspace comms window and whn i clicked on her the game crashed out (ie back to windows and cue cryptic oops dialogue)
So back into game and mara still doesn't have anything for me even tho in my mission objectives it says spk to her.

So I drop the mission, and then it has disappeared and I cant get it back from her....
IIRC, I had the same issue with this mission. The problem is that it's supposed to point you to talk to one of the guys at Ganalda Station, not Mara. Next time you have that mission, go back to Ganalda Station after you have it done, it's one of the alien looking guys there.

Hope that helps on that front at least
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.