Lt. Commander
# 1 "Play Time Until"
03-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Hello.

Does "play time until" in the subscription options mean that on that date your service has ended or does it mean that you can play until midnight on that day?

Just wondering because I want to try this game again in the future but my subscription ends on the fourth and I'm close to making Captain. I was hoping to at least try that level of gameplay out before I left.

No negative intentions to this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 07:15 PM
differs per game...depends on what time their cycle is....3pm PST? 3pm EST? 4pm E/PST? 2am E/PST? etc....no way of telling ya.

When I canceled WoW I wasn't booted from the game till sometime in the afternoon....yet when I had canceled EQ2 the last time the first time I tried to log-in on the day it ran out it wouldn't let me.

so...no one can really tell ya unless cryptic puts the info out on what time the billing cycle starts each day
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Why not just pay $15 and play another month?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
because the game is shallow and sucks?

don't worry I'll be gone tomorrow so all you blind drones can talk all mushy to cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Yea, if you are not done with the game yet, why not just get one more month, finish whatever you wanna finish without having to rush, then not renew again.That way you can even check out the new stuff they plan on adding this month and see if it is worth continuing or not. You never know, you may or may not be pleasantly surprised.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Please do not ruin my thread, I'm trying to figure this out.

I mean, maybe I'll spring for it, but I keep being patient and I find myself in the same position at the end of each phase of the game (beta, headstart, launch and the first month). I don't want to change my mind now and regret it later when I need that fifteen bucks. If I were thrilled so far, sure, but I was going to take a break.