03-03-2010, 11:42 PM
Crafting
Crafting
Crafting, and
Crafting
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-03-2010, 11:49 PM
I would like more depth in the gameplay. I would like to see more crew interaction and utilization on the bridge level. I would like to be able to command my ship from the bridge in smaller ship battles and maybe use the current ship combat system in larger fleet actions. It would be neat to prioritize repair of systems with the number of crewmen you have and have some amount of micromanagement involved.

Some people might think that is dumb and not fun, but in my opinion its part of being captain of a starship. I just want to be more involved in the running of the starship i've been given command of.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Either crafting or reverse engineering, preferable the later. The current "crafting" is a total joke, but a reverse engineering ability as in SWG would do wonders. The need for more diversity in weaponry and potentials will become needed more and more. There are plenty of options to be different or succeed inPvP via Bridge officer selection and load out, but a more diverse type of weapon stats for each type would also encourage PvE. If you knew you could increase your PvP ability by saving up several loot drops of the same kind and mixing them together via a crafting/reverse engineering ability, you would do it. AND it would help the current cookie cutter economy. I mean seriously, the USA has a better economy than STO
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuber
Crafting
Crafting
Crafting, and
Crafting
YES! I would love REAL crafting, not collecting loot drops for a trade in reward
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Either a removal of the skill Cap or more points so I can at least skill up to fly 2 types of ship reasonably well. Preferably a removal of the Cap all together.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Sortable exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Playable Q.
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-04-2010, 01:09 AM
[quote=Lord.Funk]

• 1. Fleet Mail. To be able to mail whole fleet for Officers or at least for the leader.
  • 2. Able to see when people on friendslist and Fleet Roster was on last time.

[/QUOTE=Lord.funk]

I agree with these, plus I would like to see the member cap removed or at least doubled for fleets....250 is way to small for a game like this.
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-04-2010, 01:33 AM
1#
a better crafting system, ideally building modifications for ships and options to experiment.
2# more sector's , missions what are not as repetitive as they currently are,
3# we all know any federation would crumble if it wasnt for those slave's working in the deuterium mine's so why cant Fleet's control and operate there own mining complex, a whole new sector for federation and klingon players to fight for control over mining facility's and solar systems and the rewards are new valuable materials what are worth something on the market + can make new experimental weapons / ship modifications

HINT HINT Mining ships. and dont tell me there's no mining ships in star trek because there is
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Content. Nuff said.