Lt. Commander
# 51
03-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugazi
Content. Nuff said.
Yeah that sums it up. I have NOTHING to do as RA5. Nada. The horrible one repeatable thingie takes perhaps 30min and that is it.

But also some actual crafting and the game needs much much better writting. Star Trek is known for some excellent stories but most in this game you forget the second you read it.
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediChris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Funk
  • 1. Fleet Mail. To be able to mail whole fleet for Officers or at least for the leader.
  • 2. Able to see when people on friendslist and Fleet Roster was on last time.
I agree with these, plus I would like to see the member cap removed or at least doubled for fleets....250 is way to small for a game like this.
JediChris, you'll be pleased to see this item from tonight's patch notes:

Quote:
You can now have up to 500 members in a fleet. The fleet roster is now broken until pages, instead of using a scrollbar. This allows it to render much more efficiently.
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Raidcontent for >5 players in exclusive instances (no random grouping).

Line-up for equiment/items by coordinating "crafting" - mission-rewards - loot from normal mobs - exploring/pvp-badges and loot from raidbosses.

Non-pvp-stuff to keep a fleet alive. Maybe the allready mentioned raids, building own bases/housing, researching and constructing alien-tech in teamwork in labs, facilities, bases by the 3 classes, player can choose.

Onboard-lab to research stuff and (example) make antidodes or phaser/scanner-modulation for the next space- or anwayfight. Not only bridges are interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-04-2010, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugazi
Content. Nuff said.
You know, that's about as useful as I saying "I want stuff". Being specific helps, otherwise you're just wasting forum space which could be better used by useful suggestions

On that note I thought of something else. I'd like the stupid bridge control box to be able to be minimized. I tried to find a way but couldn't make it go away. Unless I missed something which is entirely possible.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheria View Post
You know, that's about as useful as I saying "I want stuff". Being specific helps, otherwise you're just wasting forum space which could be better used by useful suggestions

On that note I thought of something else. I'd like the stupid bridge control box to be able to be minimized. I tried to find a way but couldn't make it go away. Unless I missed something which is entirely possible.
Considering someone above you replied to my comment, both understanding and agreeing with it, why don't you just shut it with the trolling and stick to making suggestions yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-04-2010, 02:57 AM
People with missing preorder items sorted out.