Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a military fleet
02-22-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm looking for a fleet where we act like what we are, a military organization. Operations are intensely-planned and swiftly carried out. We are in a state of war, and we will not emerge victorious unless we have better tactics, strategy, and communication than the enemy.

I am looking for a fleet that focuses on strikes against the enemy (which is the Klingon right now) with an emphasis on gaining ground for The Federation and pushing the Klingons back. I'm not sure how much of an element of war (taking territory from and pushing back) is built into the game though.
Surely if we dominate the Neutral Zone and the PvP spots, we shall gain from the Klingon's slowed advince.
I'm looking for a tightly organized command structure, complete with a chain of command. If you meet these requirements, then you shall have a loyal and dedicated sword in which to strike thine enemy down.

Lt. Commander Valerie Strong
U.S.S Vindicator
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2010, 10:25 AM
We welcome you soldier! In Celestial Horizon, we have a structured leadership environment, one which allows the opportunity for others to advance. We hold regular fleet events and members who make a commitment to participate follow, quite willing, the commands of the Event leaders.

Our Leadership structure is as follows:

Top - Fleet Admiral (Like an Executive Branch)
Council - Admirals (Like a Legislative Branch)
Officers - Those individuals who have proven their ability to lead, each tasked with specific leadership role.

Our Fleet was originally established in 2002 and was once the largest Fleet in EVE led by Cyvok (who is an Admiral in this Chapter of Celestial Horizon).

We have a website and Ventrillo server. We are working on creating a new website with more features in the future.

We love to PvP and we love to work together. Feel free to look at our website. Hopefully, we are what you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2010, 11:19 AM
somthing tells me you better of being a klingon

i personally havent see anny pvp oriented fleet as mutch as federation players that are focused on pvp.
i do loads of pvp and i am pretty good at it (i think).

you welcome to join us as we seek members atm and yes pvp too.
militairy fleet are 2 difrent things btw there is a fleet existing out of pure militairy people i saw some time ago, but i guessing thats not what you mean.

you want action and action is what sto pretty mutch is.

going online and have a battle in anny way you prefer is dayly thing for me.

feel free to join up

life prosper,
Lt. Commander
# 4 Take a look
02-23-2010, 02:48 PM
The Fifth fleet is your best bet then! We have a lot of vets in the fleet including myself.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2010, 08:50 PM
I would recommend you take a look at the Lotus Fleet. Founded by both current and former US Military Members, we have different branches, a chain of command, and an Academy to go through. This is, without a doubt, one of the more military-themed groups I have been a part of, being prior service myself, and having played WWII online.
Check us out at www.lotusfleet.com and www.lotusfleet.com/forums
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Welcome aboard soldiers! The First Tactical Wing needs someone like you! We are a reactionary force, meaning that if something happens behind enemy lines, we're the first one there taking the fight to the Klingons, Romulans, whoever threatens our peace! We need people like you, and I hope you will consider our small little Wing your home.

Contact me.

Admiral Rorako Tidian
Commanding Officer of the First Tactical Wing
Captain of the U.S.S Nomad-E

((Friend me in game if you are interested in our RP fleet! Rorako@Rorako))