Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Log in and go into battle. Hit Alt-whatever for a power only to see that the power is no longer attached to the key command.

Can we get a save function so when this happens we can just load it right back? If not then find a fix for this?

And unless you have all 3 trays up and not using the BO tray, you don't even see 9 or 0 so why mysteriously move things to those when those two numbers aren't there unless we choose not to use the BO tray?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't have this problem (I use the full 3 rows), but what I do see is the client's tendency to stick the Alt key sometimes. Therefore it makes pressing a number key generate an Alt-number combination, and trying to do an Alt-number will not work. I have to repeatedly tap Alt to unstick it sometimes. Very odd. Better as of lately, but still there sometimes.
Lt. Commander
My hotkeys change regularly by themselves. It is frustrating. Sometimes I dont notice the change and I go into battle thinking everything is where it should be only to discover a hodgepodge of bridge officer skills sitting where my attack skills and weaps used to be. Not good. So in the middle of battle I am pulling up the skills window reloading my hotkeys. Between this and the darn camera resetting itself from "Follow Target" to "Free Camera" all the time .... I have become quite discouraged. It doesnt help that getting to RA 5 only took 2 weeks and now there is nothing to do but PvP and chat and dailies.