Lt. Commander
# 1 Survey
03-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm happy to see the DEVs trying to get our input. I see may possible future features listed that I myself have went on at length about. It's nice to see our voices are being heard.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section-31 View Post
I'm happy to see the DEVs trying to get our input. I see may possible future features listed that I myself have went on at length about. It's nice to see our voices are being heard.
them gettin our input is sweet indeed. theres just so many ideas and opinions tho. on top of that, you have to remember they arn't going to be using as many devs as they did pre-launch. so a laundry list of ideas is going to take alot more time to create, test, and polish.

unless of course you just throw it out there and let the customers test it for you. seems to be the mission statement looking seeing how this is the 3rd mmo out the pipeline. On to the next!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Definately take it,

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1166

I assume it still gives 240 points, otherwise I would never have a Ferengi Officer (and 160 more points)
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtedExtra
Definately take it,

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1166

I assume it still gives 240 points, otherwise I would never have a Ferengi Officer (and 160 more points)
Thanks for the link, just took the survey. Thought it was pretty well structured and I am glad they are asking us. Now I just need something more in the C-store to spend all my points on. :p