Lt. Commander
# 1 Viva La Cryptic
03-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Frankly I love that there giving more options to Klingon players And frankly love the new infected episode. I have 3 characters that are lvl45 and I haven't been board with this game yet and gladly payed for this new month. And will keep doing so. People all want it now they want it easy or they want this or that when they do give us more to do. People still whine still complain. Hell I've been in more mmo's then most of the current forum base and playerbase seen it all done it all keep doing it all to. Just wanted to say Flame me all you want Flame to hell and back I won't check this post again. But Keep up the awsome work Cryptic very much looking foreward to the future of this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 03:06 PM
This seems more like a bait thread than a I love the game thread.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard214 View Post
Frankly I love that there giving more options to Klingon players And frankly love the new infected episode. I have 3 characters that are lvl45 and I haven't been board with this game yet and gladly payed for this new month. And will keep doing so. People all want it now they want it easy or they want this or that when they do give us more to do. People still whine still complain. Hell I've been in more mmo's then most of the current forum base and playerbase seen it all done it all keep doing it all to. Just wanted to say Flame me all you want Flame to hell and back I won't check this post again. But Keep up the awsome work Cryptic very much looking foreward to the future of this game.
Awesome job there i must say. You have managed to compliment the company and flame people at the same time. You are a winner in my book. Might i be so bold as to say that you should talk to one of the apprentice forum mods and see if you can join the Cryptic Defense Forces? they are always looking for a few good men.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Gladly who do I talk to join there defense... cause hell I care little about flaming an ungreatfull playerbase. This forum sickens me with the amount of hate that is made against this company.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard214 View Post
Gladly who do I talk to join there defense... cause hell I care little about flaming an ungreatfull playerbase. This forum sickens me with the amount of hate that is made against this company.
just wait....... you will be a 'recovering fanboi' just like the rest of us......