Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
03-04-2010, 06:21 PM
About 2 hours to complete; with balanced group of 5. (2 Sci, 2 Tac, 1 Eng). Only 1 wipe to the Boss.

Quite fun
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
03-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igax View Post
you do realize that raidasode will stick for a long time to come no matter how often you claim this other title yes?
You are preaching to the choir - they zap us if we use the "R" word now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
03-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
You are preaching to the choir - they zap us if we use the "R" word now.
Cryptic uses the painstiks on their own employees?

(I'll probably still use the term raidisode myself, unless I'm lazy and decide to use the acronym STF.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
03-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theik View Post
You get 1 valor point for killing the tactical cube, 1 for killing the borg captain, then 3 for killing the borg queen.
Just a quick note.

This isn't the Queen In fact on a difficulty scale of 1 to 10 Rebbeca Simmons (aka Manus the last boss) is a 1 where the queen is a 10.

This is just the first STF in a series of 4 all of them get progressivly harder, this is just the warm up STF so to speak. The next STF, "STF:The Cure" will be out very soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
03-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Ran out of time to finish it, but on the last room.

The only complaint I have is the jumping is half hit or miss, especially if anyone has any sort of lag. It really puts a damper on it when someone dies repeatedly because just enough lag pops up to make someone miss what really is an easy jump.

Other than that, not bad at all, and not all that long if you don't try and brute force the whole thing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
03-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Hopefully "The Cure" will fix Infected, since its so, so broken.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
03-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonphase View Post
Hopefully "The Cure" will fix Infected, since its so, so broken.
they wont fix it just release another and then another and we will have a long series of raids that half work and bug out and we get stuck and they wont care like always.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
03-04-2010, 07:05 PM
This mission is a long drawn out bore!
2hrs to complete is way past the point of interesting by about 1hr 10mins
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
03-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonphase View Post
Hopefully "The Cure" will fix Infected, since its so, so broken.
"Broken" doesn't tell me anything. If you would like to explain why you think it's broken, that would be more helpful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
03-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
"Broken" doesn't tell me anything. If you would like to explain why you think it's broken, that would be more helpful.
But that would require facts instead of whining.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:42 PM.