Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Infected annoyance
03-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Though it is not really a bug, the one thing that annoyed me is how the shield to the last boss's room doesnt drop after the room is cleared.

The group I was in had someone who got stuck outside. We still completed the whole thing with 4 people (it was really fun ), but when the mission ended, the guy that got stuck outside had one of the drops from the boss, but still couldnt get through the shield to get it.

Not a huge deal, just dont think it's right. But if you want the group to be perfect to get the drops thats fine with me too. I just figured, queen/rebecca (random name) is dead, so why keep up the shield :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Well, if everyone dies inside the room and then respawns outside the force field. If you wait long enough the force field will go back down again.

However, this means any red shirts you spawned or drones have to outside of the room too.

Still I agree, the force field shouldn't stay up if you do kill her.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeonJean
Well, if everyone dies inside the room and then respawns outside the force field. If you wait long enough the force field will go back down again.

However, this means any red shirts you spawned or drones have to outside of the room too.

Still I agree, the force field shouldn't stay up if you do kill her.
Unfortunatly, by the time the forcefield went down, everything in the room reset, an the loot espawned :-/

EDIT: Just saw the patch notes. Looks like this was fixed. Thanks Cryptic