Im one of those doomed to a horrible screaming death. /sobs
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Vana'diel or The World....
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Star Trek for me. But I wouldn't be in Starfleet realistically. It would be great at first, but I'd rather keep my adventures and excitement in the confines of a video game or a holonovel.

I'd just live on Earth or one of the safe human colonies. Earth itself is a utopian paradise. The universe has holodecks and replicators, and of course space travel. There's no poverty on Earth. Federation citizens don't need to earn money for a living (heck, there's no real money on Earth anymore). I'd be free to improve myself and do the stuff I wanna do without having to worry about bills and rent, and just pursue endeavors I'd like in life. I'd most likely be a holo-novelist and have my own holosuite at home. And I'd travel to different tourist planets every now and then.

And I'm pretty sure... MMO's in that world would be in holosuites connected to whatever is the Internet on Earth in that future.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moncerious View Post
Vana'diel or The World....
Vana'diel would be alright, but just think of all the Tarus... *Shudders.*
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Maybe it's just me... but I think the world/universe/dimension that I currently occupy is pretty awesome, so I'll stay here and be me. I'm content to live vicariously through books when I get an itch to travel someplace else.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-05-2010, 10:13 AM
The City of Doors, Sigil. From AD&D. Our soul forever connected to Sigil and the Lady of Pain. So when we leave to venture off into the unkown if we die we come back to Sigil born again from the Lady's blades. She does not confer her obidence to us but she does look on us with a fondness, if she ever moved her face. :p She speaks when she moves about her city, we can see her every subtle movment shows us the state of the universe. If things go awry we take the closest door out to see what is amiss. Funs!!