Lt. Commander
# 11
03-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Upper level PVP is pretty much dead. At BG I did about an hour of PVP ungrouped and every fight was the same five klings.

No pve and pvp just gets way to mind numbing after awhile.

The klings are jumping ship fast and from pure bordom.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Lack of challenge is another reason.

My K has been captain 9 for over 2 weeks and I dread playing it because of the blatant lack of things to do at BG. I used up pretty much all it's energy credits to gear up a new Fed captain that's already at Captain 6 or 7 after a a few nights worth of playing.

Being the only fed with good BO abilities in every match vs a faction setup specifically for pvp is challenging alright.

Kinda wish there was an un-instanced open pvp zone where feds could zerg and feel safe in numbers and Klingons could hunt in small packs.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2010, 12:34 PM
My klingon has been LC for a month. I have to be doing something wrong.
Anyways, I PVP all the time. All the time. Instant pick up in queues. Too many Feds queued up.

I need a PVP type guild, I guess. I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
They nerfed the heck out of pvp rewards. You are doing it right. Time to leave some feedback on this I think.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Got Klingon to LtCdr and it became too boring and too slow to level. Now I play Fedrat and WAIT until:

a. Klingons get T2 Cruiser
b. Klingons get Joined Trill

Then I'll reroll my Klingon and give it a try. (With low expectations.) If it is no fun I'll finish leveling my Fed (Cdr 9 now) and quit.

Thee are some what look easy to do fixes. Set PvP to even numbered sides. If there are only 2 Klingons then only 2 Feds get to PvP them and vise versa.

Set up an all ranks PvP arena, with total levels or something approaching equivalent total levels (maybe it takes T1 to equal 1 T5?). How hard can this be?