Lt. Commander
# 11
03-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrceval View Post
I too just discovered I have this on my account. My problem is confounded. I didnt intend to renew my subscirption till next week, as I didnt have the money for it. My accout actually says its suspended too, btw... but moving on. I work for my financial institution where this was charged. One of the requirements for employment is our accounts can not go negative. If this is not refunded immediately, I will loose my job... all thanks to Cryptics blatant inability to do a damned thing right. I demand this is fixed immediately. As in right this ******ned second, you stupid pieces of crap.

What? You lose your job if you account go negative? You putting this on you corp credit card.. and how the fk is it Cryptic problem you can't keep you other funds in check?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakotay317
What? You lose your job if you account go negative? You putting this on you corp credit card.. and how the fk is it Cryptic problem you can't keep you other funds in check?
Because I work for my financial institution, its my normal bank account just like yours. It is their fault if they charge me twice the amount of the subscription when they werent even supposed to. Try some reading comprehension.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-04-2010, 02:02 PM
An update: The charge is STILL on my account, and heres the real kicker. My account page says my "game card" is suspended. Which means I CANT EVEN LOG IN TO THE GAME.

Cryptic, you are really testing my patience here. I've been waiting for the STFs for awhile now like so many other endgamers, and now that it finally comes I get charged an extra 30 dollars and I can't even play.

Someone needs to make this right. This is ridiculous...
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
An update: The charge is STILL on my account, and heres the real kicker. My account page says my "game card" is suspended. Which means I CANT EVEN LOG IN TO THE GAME.

Cryptic, you are really testing my patience here. I've been waiting for the STFs for awhile now like so many other endgamers, and now that it finally comes I get charged an extra 30 dollars and I can't even play.

Someone needs to make this right. This is ridiculous...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showpost.php?p=2299987&postcount=3
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showpost.php?p=2299987&postcount=3
Cheers.

Nice to know they are working on it at least...
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
Cheers.

Nice to know they are working on it at least...
Yep. Indigofyre and phoxe really need to start doing official announcements.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrceval View Post
I too just discovered I have this on my account. My problem is confounded. I didnt intend to renew my subscirption till next week, as I didnt have the money for it. My accout actually says its suspended too, btw... but moving on. I work for my financial institution where this was charged. One of the requirements for employment is our accounts can not go negative. If this is not refunded immediately, I will loose my job... [edit] I demand this is fixed immediately. [edit]

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Its not just Cryptic... my employer's IT section ran a test on the new accounting software, but forgot to disconnect it first...they just double paid 15000 members of staff a months wages each this month (Dublin Office not included.. they only got paid the once)
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Im still waiting for a response from criptic the billing support number is off the hook all they are giving me is the answer machine. wtf criptic!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-05-2010, 12:10 PM
These charges have all been refunded through our payment provider. It has to process through your CC company and then your bank now.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Good to know. It's made it past the pending transactions now... Hoping to see it refunded shortly.