Lt. Commander
# 11
03-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niyck
Anybody knows if the damage buff is effective in space also?
No...its only for ground combat....all tribbles at the moment only buff for ground combat.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_JesterUK
Yeah...really the point of the post is the box idea...a tribble breeding box. I just wanted to make it amusing.
I am using the "tribble breeding boxes" (My bank box). I have it 1/3 full of tribbles (all the same type), 1/3 filled with food and the last third empty. I also keep a tribble in my inventory with the approriate food only (typically a expensive food that works with the tribble)

when the tribble breeds in my backpack, the box also is ready, I go to the box grab the tribbles ready for sale and put them on exchange. and wait for next time. I have three character each with a tribble box, working on a 4th, but only have TUFF tribbles right now, and food.

Tribbles only breed when your online, and I have yet to have Tribbles breed in the Fleet Bank. I keep my road map there, a tribble the stack of food to use with that tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtedExtra
I am using the "tribble breeding boxes" (My bank box). I have it 1/3 full of tribbles (all the same type), 1/3 filled with food and the last third empty. I also keep a tribble in my inventory with the approriate food only (typically a expensive food that works with the tribble)

when the tribble breeds in my backpack, the box also is ready, I go to the box grab the tribbles ready for sale and put them on exchange. and wait for next time. I have three character each with a tribble box, working on a 4th, but only have TUFF tribbles right now, and food.

Tribbles only breed when your online, and I have yet to have Tribbles breed in the Fleet Bank. I keep my road map there, a tribble the stack of food to use with that tribble.
Well, I was thinking that the tribble breeding box could be a fixture you could buy for the bridge or your ready room when they put them in.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-05-2010, 02:49 PM
When can we breed tribbles to be ammo for tribble cannons? };>

<Pumpkin launchers anyone?>