Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
My secondary fire option on all weapons when I loaded in post-patch has been replaced with a SECOND version of Reroute Power to Shields III.. I can go inside of my skills tab on the ground and I see 2 reroute power to shields, and no option for the secondary fire on any weapon I slot in..

Logging does not fix the issue. Resetting the game does not fix the issue. Putting in different types of weapons(pistols, rifles, etc) and diferent secondary types(Expose/exploit).

Screenshots avalible if necessary.

But this definitly is destroying my ability to do ground missions and contribute to the raidisode..
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Whenever you post an issue like this, please make sure to submit an in-game Bug Report as well. That will provide key information to investigating the issue and determining whether there is a bug involved.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Oops, was in the process of doing that just now, actually. Bug report should be in now. #725,245
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 08:20 AM
this happens to me while in combat. I lose my primary weapons fire function while in combat. only allowing secondary fire ability.

Bug Report - #726526
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 09:14 AM
try looking at your skill tray (p key by default I think) and drag them to your hotbar, the new patch screwed up some of my hotkeys but thats eaily fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooka-booka View Post
try looking at your skill tray (p key by default I think) and drag them to your hotbar, the new patch screwed up some of my hotkeys but thats eaily fixed.
I'll try that, thank you for the suggestion.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Doesent do anything for me. As I said before.. Now I have 2 Rereoute power to shields III.. in fact, casting the buff once actually *gives* me the buff twice, as if it proc'd it twice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I just discovered this issue with my alt! SO annoying, the first regular firing is replaced and there isn't anyway to add the regular firing action to the hotbar. This is on my second Anti-Proton Split-beam rifle from the Omega store.