Lt. Commander
# 1 Empty PvP Matches
03-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Something needs to be done about the queue system. I joined about 10 matches today that showed full, then when I got into the battle it was either me by myself with no enemies. Or me by myself with 3-5 bad guys. I would sit around cloaked, or keep playing if it was a ground battle, but nobody else would come. I mean this is dumb. Maybe the match shouldn't start until the minimum amount of people have joined or something, but its no fun for either side to get overwhelmed or to join an empty match and just pray that somebody will show up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 05:50 PM
farm hypos and shield generators.

that's pretty much all you can do
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
i've had the same problem since patch.

I hate to say to take anything form WoW but it would be nice if we couldn't leave the arena starting area until the numbers where close ( 1-2, 3-5 etc) and then filter in people that join but always keeping the arenas atleast somewhat "fair".

Side note: all Bg groups i have ran will wait until the numbers are somewhat fair. all it takes is not being an ******. When you load in just say "lets wait till it fills up" there might be a few minutes of downtime at the start of the arena but i think we can all agree the 5 vs 5 or even 3 vs 5 is a lot funner then farming one guy over and over....well unless your ego needs such a boost..

Mal

Edit: also for the luv of blond hair, blued eyed, baby Jesus fix the mini map!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyfedrat
i've had the same problem since patch.

I hate to say to take anything form WoW but it would be nice if we couldn't leave the arena starting area until the numbers where close ( 1-2, 3-5 etc) and then filter in people that join but always keeping the arenas atleast somewhat "fair".

Side note: all Bg groups i have ran will wait until the numbers are somewhat fair. all it takes is not being an ******. When you load in just say "lets wait till it fills up" there might be a few minutes of downtime at the start of the arena but i think we can all agree the 5 vs 5 or even 3 vs 5 is a lot funner then farming one guy over and over....well unless your ego needs such a boost..

Mal

Edit: also for the luv of blond hair, blued eyed, baby Jesus fix the mini map!!!!
Unfortunately at T5 this is becoming a lot harder to accomplish. I had a match when I ran for half hour while hoping that some Klingons would join; one joined but that is it. I completely agree with OP that que system needs to be fixed.